Page 1 - Reviews - Catalina Crunch, Keto Friendly Cereal, Chocolate Banana, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 2, 2022

I guess I found my favorite keto-friendly muesli ingredient. I'm surprised how much they created with the given ingredients. I wouldn't be able to tell that this is sugar-free and keto-friendly if it didn't tell so. The consistency is exactly how I expected from a non-keto product, the taste is even better with the added flavor in it. I'll try the other flavors as well but the banana version really impressed me so far. I used it with milk and with cream with a granola product. Both taste great for breakfast.

750d900b-efb6-4a05-8eaf-ea29d356be4f
a0bb2818-bd3d-43ae-b23c-2194d28a3411
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Taste great! Feel like I discovered this too late. I'l on diet and the macros on these cereals are amazing, albeit being a bit expensive. They're now my daily staple so I'm getting all the different flavours to change them up. Highly recommended! and please don't ever discontinue this...

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! This also tastes really good when mixed with the chocolate peanut butter flavor!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This cereal is just like eating a slice of chocolate banana bread in a bowl. It is just sweet enough and has a wonderful crunch. I love the fact that it is vegan and therefore both my dairy intolerant and vegetarian children can enjoy it, although not every day because it is quite expensive.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Excellent crunch and satisfies hunger but the banana flavor is actually a bit strong. I usually enjoy banana-flavored things but found the flavor balance a bit off with this. I know it's listed as a natural flavoring but it seems heavy enough that it tastes a bit artificial. I'll stick with other Catalina Crunch options, like honey graham and dark chocolate.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I tried it on its own and there's a really noticeable aftertaste. I tried to eat it with milk and yogurt, like this the after taste isn't that horrible. I noticed one more thing, I am really thirsty after eating it - don't look like a good sign when something makes you really thirsty

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Taste delicious. Chocolate and banana is the best combo ever. I enjoy this low carb high fibre and higher protein cereal breakfast👍🏻. Recommend to people who like chocolate 😋

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Super nice cereal, so nice to able able to eat some treats like this in a keto diet. Products from this brand are usually nice and very yummy considering they are keto friendly too.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Banana taste is slightly artificial. I still love all of the cereal from Catalina crunch though! I eat them straight out of the bag as a snack.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The texture and taste was excellent. Didnt get the bad sweetener after taste. The texture is like a coco puffs...crispy and crunchy. I normally have cereals with thick full fat greek yoghurt. These Catalina Crunch really goes well with it. This actually has the banana flavour.