SE

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

i love this cream as its composition good, instantly absorption, made my skin very smooth and supple, small bottle is very easy for travelling, its texture is very fine, i instantly felt hydrated and refresh, it is beneficiary for all aging skin, discount price is very attractive to buy more, i love to continue to use this product and to recommend to friends

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My face skin really dry and this cream is best for my skin. Best moisturizer I ever used. very lightweigt. Even after used it my skin doesn't feel dry.

87717352-13b2-42b8-9d04-89d05ad8376d
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Best cream ever! Perfect for cooler days as can be a bit too much in the hot summer time , smells amazing and leaves a very soft skin

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I ordered this product by mistake and although it has a nice light weight to it and moisturizes well, it has an unpleasant odour. I thought I was reordering the same product I had tried previously from Guerrison which I really love but got the lid colour mixed up. This one is silver, the one I like is gold and smells great. It’s also much thicker and more for nighttime.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

powerful love.... i have dry skin and in the summer love it with the silver lid. in winter the cream with the golden lid

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Didn’t know what to expect but it is very moisturizing and rich. I love it as I have very dry skin. It had slight scent which doesn’t bother me. I heard ppl rave about this cream long time ago and I’m glad I finally got to try it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2020

A surprisingly nice cream which I bought for my mom and I couldn't resist to try it myself. It is more greasy then my own moisturizer, but not in an unpleasant or sticky way; on the contrary, provides wind or cold protection and it works like a barrier against the tough weather. Not to mention the spicy pleasant odour. I made a good choice for my mom ! Good for me 😊

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I use it as the day moisturizer. Liked that it has not only vegetable ingredients, but also horse fat.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great for the summer days or night time. I have very dry skin and this has been the solution