SE

• S
Joonee
Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Love it!

I've seen all the reviews about the size. But this was great for me to bring along on my holiday. It's light and small, just nice for my travels when I happen to be out in the sun and want a quick topup of sunscreen for my face and forearms. Even fits in your pocket if you're out hiking! Smells great too! Like a holiday cocktail - pina colada mmmm!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It's very pasty and greasy. Smells like coconut (and the smell stays in place even after several hours). Leaves a lot of white cast, even after rubbing all the traces of the stick to form an even layer. It is a good convenient sunscreen in stick for babies, but it is very hard to use it as an adult even if you are very pale. Note for those, who mind filters: it was a physical sunscreen, now the formula has been changed to a combination sunscreen.

fb14caff-408a-4cab-97c8-436510d2f0cd

This is an effective sunscreen, I didn't get burned while I wore it and I was outside for 5 hours for a training. It's water resistant and affordable, I only have 2 complaints about it: the roll-on format is very small. I have other roll-on sunscreens that are quite bigger than this one, and just as convenient, and the other problem is that it leaves a white cast (maybe that's useful to some cause like that you can tell that you put sunscreen on the baby). Thumbs up if this review is helpful.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

zinc based, which means its a physical sunscreen and not a chemical sunscreen, which is something i strictly wanted for a sunscreen for my under 1 year old child. they work very well in my climate. it's also SPF50, which is a good level for kids

MinaGa
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Very handy for my 9 years old daughter She apply it every day and she says that is not sticky and don’t stink I will def recommande

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Got this to use for face skin and over tattoos when staying on sunshine. Very moisturising and oily texture, thats why its good specially for dry skin. Package seems to be easy to use and handy. Appreciating that ingredients are not too many so its more natural product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

The stick was smaller than we expected even though we read the reviews here! Please see the attached picture of the stick next to a standard table fork. It is a good size for a smallish bag though. We use it for the kids - roll some on and then rub it in with our hand.

3e73f2e6-0738-493b-b1ef-53f3791b2123
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

100% mineral sunscreen. Not sure how well it will suit oily and acne prone skin types- it A appears as a very thick white layer on the skin and is coconut oil based- hence could be potentially comodogenic. I use it mainly to reapply sun protection on my eyes amd neck, it is tiny and very convenient to carry in your bag during the day.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

High SPH and easy to carry around. This is amazing! Sunscreen and sun protection are very important for children and adolescents. Skin cancer is becoming more common in young people. Protecting your child's skin from too much exposure to the sun can greatly reduce this risk. Sunburn during childhood has been linked to a higher risk of developing skin cancer. So this is easy to carry around daily.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great product and brand and would recommend to friends and family