SE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Product came sealed, happy with the simple packaging. I love Cos De Baha products and this is no exception. This contains 5% Niacinamide and is good as a light toner before moisturizer. Have used this under makeup with no balling up or flaking. Very happy with the simplified ingredients!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The toner is suitable for any type of skin that has the problem of pigmentation, redness, enlarged pores or rashes. The tool accelerates cell regeneration processes, evens out skin tone, lightens pigmentation, and strengthens general immunity. Normalizes sebum production, soothes irritation, suitable for daily use. PH - 5.5.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Without smell, the quality is excellent, this brand, my testimony is wounded, because I always ask them and I am confident that the product will suit me. The composition is simple and effective ingredients without many additives, large size, sealed packaging, moisturizes the skin and is gentle on the skin. My skin is oily. Use this is my way of using toner for years and it is more than excellent first The toner is to prepare the skin to receive the next product, whether it is a cream or a serum. This is the benefit. I wash with a wash that cleans the pores. Then I put toner points on the palm of my hand and wipe my skin with a tampon and press on my face to absorb the toner. Then I put the serum and then the moisturizing cream. Pay attention to the girls of this toner for moisturizing and lightening because it contains sweat. Suse, never for cleaning and toner. It is placed on damp skin. This method immediately notices hydration, and during the day your skin never looks oily, but just a natural light shine. I will definitely repeat the purchase. I hope it is always available

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

the most pleasant experience. I love this serum so much. I was afraid that it would be sticky and superfluous on my face, but my fears were not justified