SE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Прекрасно!

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

2.4 billion of Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Dairy-free.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It's an economic product, with the minimal probiotic strains.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Special probiotic product, contains both probiotic and prebiotic

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Glass bottle form seems to give this product slightly longer shelf life or quality protection

Posted on Aug 29, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking acidophilus along with mastic gum, licorice (DGL), slippery elm, and Doctor's Best PepZinGI. The combination significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. I feel like the acidophilus has really normalized the condition of my digestive system to a healthy state. I can handle stronger foods much easier. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues.

Posted on Feb 11, 2011

This is the best international website I´ve ever buy from! Low prices, quality products and realy fast shipping!! Congrats!!! This is the second time I buy vitamines from iHerb and for sure I´ll keep buying in the future! About the product, I started yesterday and as far as I know it´s doing a good job!

Posted on Jul 3, 2010

I have been taking probiotics for years due to candida issues and thrush with my children. This one is able to knock out any signs within one day of use, although I try to keep taking it when breastfeeding. It's also a wonderful immune booster when sickness starts. Huge bonus that it is dairy-free. I've also had smaller bottles that I didn't keep in the frig and they were still fine.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I take 1 capsule daily, essential supplement within pandemic!

aba05707-9f3a-4e83-b603-0a63534bfe69
Posted on May 4, 2020

Thank you for using special pectin, not from apple!!! Thank you so much for that!!!