SE

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
Country Life Maxi-Zyme

I have been taking these digestive enzymes for many years. The experts say as we get older we do not produce enough digestive enzymes and we need an outside supplement such as Country Life Maxi-Zyme. Directions are take one before each meal. I actually take two and do well with that. iHerb always has the best price and give discount codes further lowering the price. It is so easy to order through iHerb, they always well stocked fresh products. I’m very picky about expiration dates and I never have to worry with iHerb because they meet my expectations. They are so on top of their game. iHerb Virtually ships out your order immediately… I love either iHerb ! They are the best !

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I had already consumed other brands of enzymes, but nothing like these! I use them every time I go out to eat. The problem with me is always the quality of the ingredients. Saturated fats and dairy have always been my problem when I eat out, but not anymore! I take them 20 minutes before the meal and that's it, I haven't had any more problems.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Works well for digestive issues. I have Sjogrens which can affect digestion. I have found that I have less stomach pain and also joint pain when using this for every meal. Easy to swallow capsules, no aftertaste, Good quality, trustworthy company

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

An excellent product. Helps with bloating and reduces food content in the stomach relatively quickly. No notable side effects, or discomfort. Suggestion: consume two capsules when after a big meal.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Helps with digestion, particularly when eating differently or more than usual. It helps with some food sensitivities as well.

253fe4f7-05aa-456f-aafc-311dbe515248
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This seems like a good formula, and the pills are of reasonable size, but I didn't notice any difference in my digestion or intestinal issues, so it's not right for me personally.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

I like buying this product because it is good for the gut. I can't tell whether it is superior to others I have taken in the past but I always choose vegan products and have trusted Country Life for years. This item is less expensive than the alternative brand I typically bought before and which became unreasonably more expensive when the pandemic started. I also prefer glass bottles (which this is) as recycling glass is less harmful for rhe environment than recycling plastic. Storing food etc in and ingesting items from plastic containers is also fraught with more health risk than from plastic containers.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Gut feels so much better! Recommend this product highly! Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love this brand and how it has more ingredients to help with digestion. Have ordered twice now. I am very happy with the product!!!!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

The only enzyme I know that has phytase (For phytate - digestion). Great if you're eating nuts or beans