SE

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Deep Steep foaming hand cleaner is great stuff. It's vey gentle feeling for my extra sensitive skin. I think the coconut is the healing ingredient for extra dry hands. The packaging s nice too because it's not too big. Very easy to use pump. The scent is also very unique ... Argan & Shea with Rosemary - mint. I like it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Refill foaming soap dispensers in less than a minute and wash it off at the same time. The only cob is somewhat avoidable after doing it a few times. Don’t fill it to the top. Allow room for the pump, otherwise there’s going to be an overflow as the pump is twisted back on.

Second time buying this foam, easy to use, excellent scent, the quality is noticeable, size is as mentioned, the package is convenient to use, one benefit that it does not dry out my hands so it sensitive and gentle foam, feels great, I really like this soap the smell and how it foaming .

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

if you need hand soap that will take away all the bad smell from your hands after cooking, this is the one. great product. great for sensitive skin

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Smells amazing, makes your hands feel really soft. Didn't dry out anyone's skin. My kids have been using it too and they have pretty sensitive skin. Looks great in the bathroom - bottle packaging is really nice.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This liquid hand soap has a genuine rosemary and mint scent. Has a lovely, not overpowering scent. Good scent for the kitchen and bath. Hopefully, I won't have to replace the hand soap as often now.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

smells wonderful and does it's job. I also like that the pump locks. not the best "feel" though so that's why 4 stars instead of 5.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

This soap is just DREAMY!!!! Spa in a bottle for all of the sinks in my home. It's rosemary but the balance of the other essential oils is such a fantastic smell. I sense orange and a touch of mint and it reminds me of a high end massage oil or the scents that you encounter when entering a spa. Not to mention that it is not drying to the hands and leaves them soft and incredibly scented. Love this stuff!!!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

It does not dry the skin. I will recommend it to my relatives,

todleroni
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love deep steep soaps. especially foaming ones. The scent isn't my favourite but iHerb doesn't carry lilac anymore.