Page 1 - Reviews - Diabetic Kitchen, Cheesy Bread Muffin Mix, 8.2 oz (232 g) - iHerb
SE

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The cheesy bread muffin taste is great & I love that it’s refreshing, serving size of the muffins is average, easy to bake just follow the recipe on the package & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack, nice to use and share with family / friends as the frequency you like 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on May 17, 2022

I made muffins with cream cheese without using yogurt, butter and cheeses on its recipe. Still it ’s fluffy and tasty. I have already repeated to order some more! It’s so easy!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been making lots of muffins lately, so bought a bunch of keto muffin mix to try. This turned out to be very delicious 🤤 can add cheese 🧀 or nuts 🥜 accordingly to your likes 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love the cheesy taste of the recipe!!! But the whole powder package was a bit smaller than expected though, making it a bit expensive.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Not bad. But they had a slight yogurt after taste.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Not bad expensive

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I work very hard and I don't have time for complex baking. But, I want to eat healthy and tasty food. Therefore, I order similar mixes for quick preparation of very cool muffins. Be sure to follow the cooking instructions. And you will get really tasty pastries! If you found it helpful, please leave a like :)

e3f301aa-d727-4a83-8f85-c13c266271ae
amam
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

While referring to the recipe on the back, I changed the butter to olive oil and mixed it appropriately while reducing the amount of cheese, but it was very delicious. A delicious muffin with a fluffy, gluten-free diet. The sweetness is very modest and subtle. You can add more cheese if you like, or add spinach or bacon and it will be delicious.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A non-sweet meal muffin mix. The sugar was low, and I made it with less cheese than the recipe in the bag and made it with a little less fat (for dieting), but it was moist and it was delicious only with the taste of muffins. It was popular not only for children's snacks but also for breakfast.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm looking forward to making it from now on! !! There was a person who posted it on Instagram that it was delicious, so I have high expectations! !!