SE

Based on 1,221 Ratings
LihRibeiro
Posted on May 30, 2022
Excelente!

Love this toner! I had heard that witch hazel is great for troubled skin, along with its claim to be hydrating! The bootle is big size! I use it all over my face in the evening after cleansing, and in the morning when I wake up. It helps to soothe any blemishes that have formed or are forming. I always use alcohol-free products in my routine, so this is great option for me. I recommend!

e54285b0-55dc-4625-8ae8-3b012f76f4bf
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Perfect base for layering serums and moisturizers. I do notice that my skin absorbs better the hydratation from others products when I use this toner. I put it a spray container and spray it all over my face and neck, dab it till my skin absorbs some of it and then layer serums and moisturizer. It works wonder and my skin stays moisturized throughout the day, love it! The size is big and is enough for at least 6-8 months of use.

2df7cc93-a89b-4cd1-a4cb-3a029a5273b8

This toner is my go to in my skin care routine, my skin is sensitive and mostly dry (my T zone is a little bit oily but the rest of my face is dry) and this toner doesn't irritate it at all, plus hydrates it the right amount after cleansing. It keeps my skin fresh and healthy looking, the ingredients are good. The bottle is big and the price is very affordable, I don't use the bottle itself but I put it in a spray bottle for easy use. What's not to like about it really !

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I love this toner, it is a great value for money. It hydrates and refreshes my skin. It doesn't dry the skin at all, it has a nice faint scent of roses. I like that it is Alcohol free. I use it daily, morning and evening, and very pleased with it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am using another toner from this brand right now. I like the toner of this brand because it feels like it makes my skin clear. Also, it is big so I can use it for a long time. I haven’t tried Rose one yet but I am sure it will be good too!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I am using it as toner after my night cleansing. It is refreshing but non drying. Mind you I am in my mid-50's with dry skin. It is gentle on my skin & moisturizing without being very sticky. I like this, quality & value for money in such a big bottle, will last a long time.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's the first time I try witch hazel product 🤣, and I think the scent smells natural, at least not that kind of chemical ones. It has some moisture function, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It has 473ml that lasts very long, and you can make mask by your self if you like. So enjoy that.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is a large bottle of facial toner that will last me forever. My face feels refreshing after I pat it with a cotton pad soaked with just a bit of the toner. I usually use it in the morning after I've lightly splashed my face with water, also after a hot shower. It's not irritating whatsoever. Definitely recommend it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great toner! Very gentle on the skin, also the scent. A think it does a little bit of exfoliating but mostly it is for keeping my face clean after using my cleanser. I always find some remains of makeup or dirt when I run this toner over my face which shows that using a toner is necessary. The bottle is pretty big so it lasts a long time.