SE

Based on 3,608 Ratings
2,583
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,749

In Brazil it’s not so common to have products made with witch Hazel, so I never had felt this smell before. First time I opened this bottle I felt nauseating , it’s a awful weird smell! I applied on my face and though I can’t use this! But I insisted and realized that after apply it took just some minutes for the smell start to desapear, and I kinda got used to. It doesn’t remove makeup, but it’s a very good cleaner, and besides have 14% of alcohol on its composition, it doesn’t dry the skin. But I felt very happy about discover that is good for dandruff!! I have a pretty tough one to control, and lately just corticosteroids are doing the job. In order to diminish the use of them I apply witch hazel with a drop bottle on my scalp, and so far so good!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is the only product to cleanse my Dad's face because he has sensitive skin. The ingredient's are natural that's why it's gentle enough to use everyday. Skin is still moisturized and supple. You can be assured of the brand to deliver best quality. Best of all, it's cheaper here at iHerb. Great find! Thank you for carefully packing to avoid any spillage.

3a8fff80-c93c-4a1c-b437-4cc3377752c7
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Im 21 of age, The size and quality are good and sufficient, the package was ok, used it more than 10 times but it’s not suitable for my sensitive face but it works great for my body, it doesn’t moisturize .. made my pimples disappear .. it does have a good scent to it tho

481335f6-f1eb-4c9c-8344-dd94a21018bd
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have loyally used this brand of witch Hazel for more than 15 years. It is the best quality and is highly effective. It has multiple uses and is very versatile. It is gentle to sensitive skin and does not irritate. It is pure and of high quality ingredient. The bottle is a good economical size for a good price. It is in a convenient and reliable packaging that is not prone to excess dispensing or spills. Will definitely recommend and repurchase

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I read an article years ago, where Liz Taylor said it was her go to product for almost everything.Removing make up.a toner, for pimples(altho I don't think she ever had a pimple!!) so, if it was good enough for La Liz..it was good enough for me..have used it for yearsl

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

If u suffer from external hemmorhoids, this gives almost instant relief as it reduces swollen piles almost immediately. Use it in ur sitz bath, as a wash or saturate a cotton pad with this n leave it on the swollen piles. It does not get rid of the piles, u still have to take horse chestnut, biorutin but at least it provides some relief when the swelling is at its worst. Mix it with warm water n epsom salt in ur sitz bath n sit in it for 15-20 min. The piles will be less painful n will not be as swollen. Give it a try. If you like my review, do give me a like or thumbs up. Tq

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I used this for my friend's padsicles and she loves it! It's soft, calming and healing. Best if you pair it with essential oil, and my choice was lavender. I use it as my face toner too. It leaves me with this healthy and refreshed feeling. The only downside is the smell-which is a bit strong, but it will go away after a while. Like if this helped you..

4024cc4f-cea9-4349-8dd0-76a86f1953c1
c6e5bfa7-8d5b-4ebb-9642-46f8a28206e7
16090827-f435-488a-b814-e08a85d829b4
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I am 68 years old and I have been using Dickinson Witch Hazel for years (since I was a teenager, and that's a lot of years). I absolutely love it! So refreshing, and my skin is always glowing. It makes my skin feel so clean. Always a great value, you don't need to spend the money on all the "fancy stuff". Dickinson's does the job!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I've been using this witch hazel to clean my face for years. In the stores, I saw that the company had changed their product. I was able to get a great deal on several remaining bottles here at iHerb. I'm not sure what I will use once I have used up those bottles. This one was just pure witch hazel without any witch hazel "extracts" like the new version. It works perfectly; I will be searching for a suitable substitute.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023