Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Brite, Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste, Soothing Mint, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 18, 2022

It has good benefits coz it has the best formula and the composition is all natural. Its very good to my very sensitive teeth. I felt the clean liness when Im done toothbrushing. The flavor is fine. It doesnt taste that much like other. I use it 2x a day. I love the quality. The size is the same as other. The package is normal. Its very gentle to my teeth too. I love it!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have some sensitive teeth and don't want to use fluoride formulas. Right away, I liked the pleasant, refreshing flavor of this toothpaste. After using it for a couple of days, I noticed a lessening of sensitivity. It does not foam up as much as most toothpastes do, but it is gentle and leaves my mouth feeling clean. I like the quality formulation and easy-squeeze packaging.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I purchased this because it contains hydroxyapatite which helps reimineralize teeth naturally and I wanted something without fluoride. This does help with sensitivity and remineralizing teeth. I marked it down a little because I don't like the flavor (maybe the peppermint oil) or texture as much as another toothpaste I have used which contains hydroxyapatite. I use this after every meal.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love the taste, not too minty. I like the ingredients, especially hydroxypatite. I hope to see more products utilizing it. I have sensitive teeth, and while I cannot say it is helping, it is certainly not worsening my condition. Overall, great toothpaste, slightly more expensive than other. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Amazing flavor with clean ingredients that leave my teeth clean and bright. I love that this toothpaste helps to remineralize the teeth with out the toxic chemicals of fluoride.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good toothpaste, it does what it says,gentle to teeth Not harsh on my guns . Good flavor and cleans nicely it feels natural like it says Will buy again

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was looking for a flouride free toothpaste with specific minerals in it and this one is great. Even my young kids like the mint flavor.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this fluoride free toothpaste! It is free of a lot of bad ingredients that are present in most toothpastes because government regulations can be so lenient. I like this toothpaste because it's free from fluoride, SLS, carrageenan, perfume/fragrance, and any artificial colorants and dyes.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Really great. No sensitivity. The flavor is refreshing and ingredients are high quality. My mom has enamel worn down and this is really beneficial for her. Packaging is clean and bright.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

great ingredients. I use it during the day to reduce using fluoride paste to once a day. I still have to use it for longer to see if it is going to help with strengthening my teeth