Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. PAWPAW, Multipurpose Soothing Balm with Natural PawPaw, Original, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My lips are always dry. So I have to apply a thick layer of lip balm every night. Ever since I tried this one, I never want to go elsewhere. This one restores my lips even even severely damaged, after flights or exposure to windy weather, within a couple of nights. Big volume at a very affordable price. What else to ask for!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It's a good quality balm, I mainly use it on my dry lips. The scent is not the best but it doen't last long, so it's fine. It's very moisturizing and I like the ingredients so I will keep using it. The size is pretty generous too, so thats great.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this soothing balm for my lips every morning and evening. It keeps my lips moisturised and pink. It is non-toxic so if I swallowed it when I eat my lunch, it is ok. I also use this soothing balm on my neck after applying moisturiser. This balm gives the skin on my neck extra moisturiser, reducing the dry and stretchy look. Love this balm.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Works great on chapped lips, not too greasy and spreads well. Decent size tube so I'm hoping it will last a while! Not much scent to this because it is unscented.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very high quality lipstick, pleasant on the lips, good scent, very satisfied! The size is excellent, well-packed and allows for a good spend on the lips

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Really effective to relieve dry cuticles. Just need a tiny amount. Not too greasy.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love it. It’s the only thing that can save my hands and lips during the winter. No smell

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great value and very soothing to my winter chapped lips!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

no scent or taste that's great, I apply this to my lips before heading off to bed, keeps my lips hydrated

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Bought for the cracked skin of my index finger. It took 3 days to heal. Not bad.