SE

4.9
Based on 1,303 Ratings
1,180
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Maddie the dog thinks they are great

Good quality and size. The lavender smell is not too strong at all. The lavender smell makes it a little nicer when you need to carry the bag for a while, when youre in nature hiking with your best friend, the dog. So important to pick up after your dog to eliminate the risk of giardia and other nasty stuff that could be passed around.. these bag will help you make the job done a bit easier and more secure than the typical black flimsy bags.. Will be back for more.

be04c773-50b6-41cb-8039-3d30b328d025
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
4,976

These bags are large enough to collect my 3 dogs waste. They are strong enough not to rip by chance and also thick so you don't feel like you're touching the actual waste. their scent is great and is quite very good at masking the smell of your dogs waste. As for the pricing, it's a really good price for 270 good quality bags. On top of all they are Eco-Friendly :) would definitely recommend and buy again every time.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,864

Crackerjack product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. I love being able to buy such good products. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

My favorite dog bags. They are really thick, with a pleasant scent. Even if I use it in an abandoned area and have to go with a filled bag several km to the nearest trash can, they don't stink. Size is suitable for almost all breeds; the pattern is cute. I've tried a lot of bags, but these ones are just the best. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Perfect poop catcher. The smell is good and you will not the cringe if you need to pick the poop up or scrape the pavement off of the poop residue. Very affordable as the price is reasonable. I like the smell nd the size of the waste bag. I will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

There are things in life you just can't scrimp on, poop bags are one. These are thick, consistent, & even give you a little sign when you're down to 3 bags. If you've ever tried a subpar bag that ripped & a disgusting result, you won't think twice about these.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I am very pleased with the product. The bag itself feels thick which is very nice when collecting the dog waste. It also has a very nice smell, not too strong, very delicate. The only thing that wasn't comfortable is that I use a small bag holder so I had to roll them together in order to put them inside.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have been using these waste bags for years and am so happy that I can add it to my orders with iHerb. I don't have dogs, but these are perfect for scooping my cat's litter boxes. Convenient, strong, help with odor control and are biodegradable. Can't ask for much more than that.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great value for money, I always buy this pack. The bags have a gentle, pleasant scent, which is great to have a whiff of before picking up dog poop hahaha. I love the face that these are also biodegradable, and at a decent price - usually more eco-friendly options can be quite expensive.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product for what it’s supposed to do. Not just for dog waste but for cat litter box waste as well. The 270 bags come in 18 rolls of 15 bags each. They are perforated and separate smoothly without cutting into the next bag like other economic alternatives. The lavender scent is pleasant, noticeable without being overpowering. I’ve been using this brand for over a year, and will continue to.