SE

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I can't tolerate scents, however, this smell is ok, it's not overwhelming, the quality is good, the size is ok for the price, I would definitely love to purchase a larger container if there's one. The package is good. I have been having issues with my heel being very dry this truly refreshes and moisturizes my feet. after applying I put on socks. I love the texture of the cream, It takes care of my dry heel well!! 👍🏾👍🏾 I am very happy for that. I will be purchasing again.

d91c3a49-c1be-48d3-a3dc-4ed634910ae6
f6eff3fc-ab50-4e5b-88ba-88b691cef25a
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I got a tester with another cream and immediately decided to order a regular-sized pot. It works very well, especially when used overnight. I'm rather picky when it comes to scents but I find the smell of this balm quite taking. Though, if you don't like the smell of camphor you should not go for this product.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Best product ever for keep skin from cracking or peeling. I use it for my face in the cold weather and it works wonders. Doesn’t cause acne or anything like other products do. It does have a slightly odd light smell (wintergreen I think?) that takes a time or two to get used to.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

If you're like me, who always have cracked feet all year round, just buy this. I've tried almost every food creams in the pharmacy but didn't really work. Unlike those creams, this balm is a real game changer; it made my heels much smoothet in just one day. Unbelievably effective.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have almost finished my pot now. I used it on some eczema type skin issues and if I needed extra moisture. It smelled a bit like camphor but also sweet and not too strong. A good one to have around and a good consistency to scoop it out. Fairly soothing and useful for general itchy skin issues but I didn't use it for my feet. For that it was not enough, but for other uses it's good.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Really great for dry skin! It has only natural ingredients in the composition and the skin feels very hidrated after using it, I really recomend it for caring for elbows, knees and feet. It absorbs fast, smells like herbs and I use it before going to bed. The size is perfect and it will last a few months.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought the trial size. Perfect for feet and elbows! It's very thick like Vaseline and smells like a weak Vicks Vapor Rub. Seems to be working pretty well :-)

7aa0efdc-4aba-47a8-affb-459709e5cf8f
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Has an herbal/menthol smell. Slightly moisturising but doesn't seem to do much for cracked or dry skin. I feel like it just sits on the surface without penetrating and the product also goes hard in winter, which is when I need it most. Please like if this helped.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Nice balm for intensive moisturizing of hands and feet-not too greasy and a pleasant smell. I use it nightly for foot care, and enjoy the refreshing scent with a temporary mild tingling sensation that promotes relaxation. My feet are in much better shape after using daily for 2 weeks.