SE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use this for making my own toothpaste and was amazed at how much was in the bottle for the price I paid, very reasonable. There is no scent to this at all and seems to be a very quality product. It will take me a while to use up but will order again.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great Vegetable Glycerin! I make my own skin care products and works great with any ingredients. Next time i probably buy smaller size. There is slight scent but almost not noticed. I mix it with Essential oil Vitamin E oil Coconut oil to make skin care. Works well for me!!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Writing 1 year after purchase, after the product has been in use. I use it for self-made hair masks and I'm happy with it. Good package size and quality.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

make sure to use only small amount because it can brake you out. no smell. i add half a teaspoon to my setting spray. Bless you be happy and healthy. If you like the review press yes.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

I have been purchasing this continuously as vegetable glycerin is best to keep skin moisturized after a shower. I mix them with essential oil adding a bit of fragrance. I have been using this and caused no allergy, despite my skin is quite sensitive. Good stuff and good value for moeny.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

good stuff. got it for mixing my own cosmetics. also can use it to preserve flowers and four leaf clovers.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Love using this in my homemade serums, plumps and hydrates my skin

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very useful in combination with other things like lanolin (for skin)