SE

4.3
  • S
Based on 1,467 Ratings
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love how it does not come as and oil, it is super creamy and velvety. Note that the PH is pretty low at 4.5 so it is great to prepare your skin to use pure form of vitamin C which is so finicky. It also has a good size to last you a while and the pump works well. It has a lot of strong actives in the composition, so sensitive skin peeps, use it with caution.

4f0e5311-0bf4-4ecb-8fb7-31808b0b2272
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I am a 46 years old with sensitive skin. This beautiful cleanser has a delicious, yet subtle fragrance. Is gentle and non irritating on my skin. It’s composition is a silky, light, texture. I apply to damp, unwashed skin. I use circular motions on my face and neck for approximately 30-45 seconds. Gently rinse off with luke warm water. While my skin is still damp, I apply Elizavecca niacinamide (brightens, evens skin tone, controls sebum production). Lastly I apply 50++ sunscreen (this is my morning routine). This is gentle enough for am and pm use. My skin feels hydrated, soft and clean. I have repurchased this creamy, dreamy cleanser, and is a staple in my skincare routine. I highly recommend this cleanser. 💕😊

352a97ef-78fb-46ef-8b11-731d74ddd728
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Excellent facial soap! It is very gentle and cleans well. But if you have sunscreen or something on your face - you will need to rinse with it twice (or just do a double cleansing). It smells of fruit, and it is an emulsifier. Total recommends for those who have delicate / dry/ sensitive skin. If you liked the review - I’d love for you to like it❤️🙏

240a7f7e-9875-4868-acf9-2c8f083a66e7

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

So the composition of this product is mainly for skin rejuvenation and improving skin quality. I have a dry and sensitive skin and its very gentle on my skin . The texture is milky and doesn’t make lather but give you moisturized skin . You can use on daily basis. True to size

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is so good 🥹 smells really nice and while it’s an oil cleanser, it barely feels oily. It removes my makeup pretty well excluding the eye area. I only wear light makeup though. This makes my skin feel so happy haha I don’t know how else to describe it!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The composition of this gentle cleanser moisturizes benefits my sensitive skin so I I can use it frequently. The size is great and it is perfect at my age. This quality product comes in an easy to use package with a pump. There is a nice scented flavor but very light.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love this stuff. I have tried a lot of facial cleansers, and my bathroom and shower up until recently, was pretty well stocked in them. I finally cleared most of the old bottles out. But this one is a new favorite. It is very gentle on my skin (I am prone to acne and have sensitive skin) and I feel like it cleans well without stripping my face of moisture. It is a definite repurchase for me!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love Earth Science products in general so I'm glad to say this is another win. It has a really nice thick consistency. I'm not sure if it's meant to be used as an oil cleanser, but that's how I use it and it's been working really well. It does have a fragrance but it is pretty mild. Plus this is also a cruelty-free brand.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have sensitive skin with rosacea. I use a oil makeup remover and for my 2nd cleaning I look for a product suitable for sensible skin. This product is perfect, it is creamy, the skin is smooth and not dry after using it. It has a nice fruity smell. Excellent product for the price