SE

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

i did not use it yet but the quantity for the price is very good. update: the package i got said it is processed in Brazil and there is no label of the amino acid contents. I dont trust it, it is different than the picture here in iherb. asked for refund.

b816917a-225c-4bb6-bade-e848604f6450
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The price and quality ratio is great, compared to many other brands (where you pay a lot for sugar and flavour additives in the powder). Price per portion is rather cheap. Even though it’s stated as unflavoured and I’ve read in some reviews that people mix it with water- i would definitely not recommend to do that😀 it still has a pretty distinct smell and pretty strong taste (or am I just too sensitive 😄). I tried to drink it with water one time and will never do that again- orange juice, multifruit juice is what work best for me, as it masks the flavour and smell the best. As a powder it takes a bit time to dissolve- the best way to mix is put powder first and then liquid by stirring constantly, that way it wont clump as much. I started using collagen, as my knees were starting to hurt more than before. For long term results will see!

543f1521-41d7-4548-985d-946e966bba62
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I am 33 years old and i am searching for different ways of fighting first stages of aging . And i decided intead of buying expensive creams and serums for my skin to try using peptides of collagen. And its my second purchase. I am really satisfied. I dtink 1 tablespoon with juice in the morning before any food. Also i add spirulina powder there. I see my skin more firm, tight, glowing. I injured my leg 1 year ago and i always had pain doing some exercises but now pain is gone. My nails are stronger. Hair is growing faster. The powder doesnt have any taste or smell. Easy blending. I am satisfied with quality. Why to pay more for other brands.

1b28d32a-d6c7-4f26-87cb-1ee9dadbe690
95578418-d650-491e-9a09-75cbe333c67a
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I previously bought the 450g pack to try. After finishing it, I ordered the bigger pack to last me longer because this is always becoming out of stock. This product is good. My only cons is it takes a bit more time to dissolve. I mix it with just water. Update: This is my third time to purchase this product and I dont have any plans on switching to others unless this goes unavailable. A real budget option for its size and price. Very effective too. I use blender bottle to help it dissolve quickly.

0a3c9a23-b6a1-4121-9531-c0584435218a
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This collagen is from grass-fed pasture-raised bovine. It means we are sure that we are getting better quality. And I can feel its better effect compared to the others that i have tried. The powder takes a few minutes to dissolve completely compared to some other brands. It does not have a scoop included. But for its price, quality and effectiveness, I give it 5 stars. I use the jar and scoop from my previous (different brand) collagen.

d362f8ea-9d11-421d-a602-1294d339bf23
33d84a8d-bc46-42d1-bd7c-43bbe5f2c8a9
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very good quality, no specific smell or taste, so can be added to any drink or food , soluble in cold water . Drink every day since end of September and my hair becomes more healthy. Have suggested this collagen to my friends, they also have bought. Bought package of 907 g. It is easy to open/close, "Zip" works very well. I highly recommend this product. Have bought twice and will keep using this specific collagen.

69488ebe-2547-4865-82f6-431d4ddbceb7
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I have been taking it every day since July ... 3 months at 12 g ... 3 months at 8 g ... Without a break ... This is a hydrolyzed collagen peptide, which means you don't have to buy separate type 2 collagen for your joints. This is also ideal for joint flexibility and mobility ... And, yes, the skin is more elastic and smoother, the hair falls out minimally, the nails are healthier, the knee doesn't hurt and the ankle, which has been sore for 3 years after a sports injury, doesn't hurt right now ... for all 200% 👌💖

14542e21-85ad-477c-946d-fd432d404f9c
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

this is the second product i bought from this brand and im really happy with it. Im 26 and I use collagen for over two years now for my overall health. im always on the look for good unflavour collagen powder that i can drink with water or mix into food. the price to quantity ratio is why i bought this but the ingredients and quality is great! im definitly going buy this again.

92d6e36e-4852-421e-a315-80c2f57c901a
Posted on May 12, 2022

I am an experienced user of collagen peptides))), and appreciate this one for its value for money. It has no scent, and neutral taste. You do feel some taste as with any collagen, but it is very subtle and neutral - when you add this to a drink, it doesn’t change the drink’s taste I’ve been taking it for a while now, so the picture shows the leftovers

4fede225-62d2-4669-aa63-38eca1f5fa1f