Page 1 - Reviews - Embryolisse, Multi-Function Nourishing Moisturizer, Sensitive, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
SE
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Finally able to try Embryolisse after seeing iHerb selling it now. Thank you iHerb, looking forward to seeing more brands being added in here. I chose the sensitive range cause I can a bit sensitive to heavily fragranted product so I didnt want to take the chance with the non-sensitive range. This is truly fragrance-free and it "smells" dusty to me. Texture wise, it is surprisingly very watery. I dont know why I expected it to be balm-like. Was thinking of replacing my Avene Cicaplast Balm with this since I couldnt find the balm anymore in my country. A little disappointed that it isnt a balm but will use this as my day moisturizer. This also works great under sunscreen. I recently bought a new sunscreen to try and it pills like crazy. But this works like magic underneath the sunscreen. It stops my sunscreen from pilling. Love that I dont need to stop using my sunscreen because of the pilling. For the price, it's really worth it as it's 100ml.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

guys I’ve heard about this that it can fix your textured skin or for those who doesn’t exfoliate their skin & use aha or bha obviously because they have sensitive skin or dry alike skin should definitely try this. I personally liked it. it’s water based main ingredient is Aqua and it’s so watery and dry quickly on your skin, it doesn’t feel greasy at all such light cream. I use it twice a day after I wash my face and before makeup as a primer. “it doesn’t ruin your makeup like some of the moisturizers out there.” it’s imp to me lol 😅 plus it’s good after shaving too.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is a watery, lightweight moisturizer that is surprisingly very moisturizing and hydrating! I have very dry skin and rosacea that is often left feeling tight after applying moisturizer but I have been very impressed by this one! It can leave skin a bit shiny but feels light on the skin and leaves me feeling hydrated and soft. It wears well under sunscreen and over serums. It’s multipurpose and makes a great first step in a double cleanse or as a waterless lotion cleanser (comparable to the Avene tolerance extreme cleansing lotion.) I also have very sensitive eyes and have been using it as an eye cream with no problems. I will be repurchasing this.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The neutral scent of the product suits me very well. It is good for those who have sensitive skin. The cream is well moisturized. It suits those who have a dry complexion. The texture is just right, not too light or too heavy. I like the product and have repeatedly bought it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is very smooth and moistures my skin well. But I feel it may not be rich enough for people with dry skin. It absorbs completely into the skin and I use it as a day cream under makeup.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Amazing moisturizer for dry skin. It’s very think and liquidy but moisturizes very well. Also no fragrance which is also great for sensitive skin. Absorbs fast but still leaves a nice subtle glow.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought it for my sister She's been using it for a long time and now she can't find it in Jordan It's great ❤️

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Texture is too much watery compared with Concentré. Next definitely will order Concentré!!! Love it

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Wonderful moisturizer that lights up your skin while giving it a glow you will love. Great for sensitive skin and works wonders.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Beautiful texture of the original lait creme concentre but fragance free, which is great for my sensitive skin.