SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 21, 2022
מצוין!

I really like the products from this brand, especially those with the out milk. Their texture is perfect, and the taste is strong, but sweet enough. The coconut taste is not too strong, and I didn't really feel the almond taste, but the combination of tastes and aroma is perfect. I will probably order it again, or other products from this brand.

17944877-ba74-4070-a8d5-acef1fdab3ef
ea2b22f0-db4a-42cc-8e95-28112d0cb8fc
15b9fa5c-cce2-4c23-8de2-8081528d96c7

Packaging for this chocolate bars are beautiful. I love the prints and they look very cheery. Good for gifts too. Quality of this is great. Love the taste of the oat milk with the rich chocolate and that they added coconut and almonds. Diet-wise, you can portion control to meet your dietary needs. Size of this bar was standard. Not too sweet.

7b5d49c4-6ef3-4eaa-99e0-25f9b4c882e3
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Another delicious chocolate with iherb. We tried chocolate from this manufacturer with other flavors - everything is always at the highest level! This chocolate is full-bodied, it feels like there is indeed 75% cocoa. Delicious, dark chocolate with almond pieces and an interesting flavor from oat milk and coconut. This is a great bar of chocolate, especially for those who don't eat dairy products, I recommend all of you to try this treat!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I dont use to eat any chocolate, but ever since started on my fitness journey , i am looking for snacks for in between meals or as pre workout snack , i eat mostly whole foods,basically very low sugar and sodium. So taking dark chocs has been my snack / dessert. All the dark chocolates sold on iherb are good , i enjoy them !

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I have bought this brand before, largely due to high cacao content and good business practices. These bars are 72% cacao, and higher in sugar than I usually choose, So to me, they are a sweet treat. I had never had Endangered Species with oat milk before, and it was tasty.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

If you are a cocoa lover this a perfect treat for you. The quality of the chocolate is great. It is not sweet. You can notice the cocoa as a major high quality ingredient. The packaging is nice and it includes a short article inside about an endangered animal species. It has minimum or no sugar if you are avoiding sugar in your diet. So this one does not count as candy.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I abesolutely love these chocolate bars. They're full size, high quality, and taste amazing. This one has coconut and almond, plus the chocolate itself is made with oat milk.The ingredient lists are always clean, without any unnecessary items. The flavors are quite unique too! I'll definitely buy again (and again)!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Beautifully presented packaging which can be used as a gift without the need to wrap it. Fabulous flavor not too sweet and not that bitter so it has a a nice and interesting. taste. The ingredients seem to be of good quality as is the product itself. product is of a reasonable size and in my opinion is well worth the price I paid for it. Undoubtedly a nice experienced to the point that I have reordered them in different flavors. I am very satisfied

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Good chocolate, but it doesn't imitate milk/dairy chocolate. It is dark chocolate with some coconut and almonds, I didn't feel the oat milk. If you don't like dark chocolate I don't think this product is for you. If you do like dark chocolate, this one's a nice, interesting treat.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The product has a wonderful taste. It is not too sweet and also not too bitter. The quality of the product is also good based on the texture. I like the mixture of the ingredients used in the product. It is also affordable. I'm definitely going to buy again soon.