Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Allerase, 60 Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take Allerase every morning on an empty stomach (along with Enzyme Defense) and it really helps with my allergies. If the pollen or other irritants are high, I just take another capsule (on an empty stomach) and I get relief pretty quick.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love how it helps me to go through the season without any medicine. All you need is to start 2 - 3 weeks before and you'll feel much better!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Using this every day along with the basic digest enzymes. so far so good. I love Enzymedica. I think it works the best if you take this in the morning.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have severe allergy to seafood, eggs and gluten. Decide to give this a try, and amzed by how well it works. I usually need to take prescription antihistamine. Really pleased that i can alternate with this.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is a wonderful product and it helps me during allergy season. Be sure to take on an empty stomach or the enzymed will just digest your food and not do what they are supposed to do.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Have just started taking this , I think it does help me with eye allergies. Will have to complete the full bottle . Will order again , so far no bad side effects.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

It helped me to stop taking allergy medication. Good ingredients, as enzymes, I'm learning are really great for us. No particular taste as I noticed.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I love all the products by Enzymedica. Yes they are pricey but they are clean and they work! You notice the difference when you take them.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

but for my son due to his allergic to environment. combine with muscustop to help clear his stubborn muscus. And it works surprisingly good. My son has been trouble by his consistent muscus for months. Having tried out various method, medications and all fail. But Allerase is excellent to ease his allergic. Together with Muscustop, my son has fully recovered. NO MORE MUSCUS

fd864615-d337-45fd-871e-068fe5fd8399
Posted on May 27, 2022

a very good remedy, it helps my son with the autism spectrum