SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love the ones that are gentle and have moisturizing effect on my skin and won't irritate it easily since i have the need to frequently use them as part of my routine. the package, size, and quality look great. I feel refresh after using masks so I will probably buy more soon. :)

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I used this mask bit longer than it was written in description. Actually they were so light that i forgot i am wearing them. So they were on my feet for about 40 minutes. and it was fine - no irritation, feet were very well hydrated, skin became softer and smoother

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was looking for a long time for a foot mask that works. Most of those that I tried before did not .Exfolio Honey Moisture left my feet feeling refreshed and smooth for days! It’s composition is not sticky, smells great and takes good care of dry skin.

The packaging looks so cute, and it's also great that it contains 5 foot masks. Hope to enjoy these masks, that feet will be soft and pleasant.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I highly recommend it because it is moisturize the skin

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Lightly scented , smell berry good It’s size is a bit small which I love in a foot mask

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

When you open it, you will be healed by the sweet scent first. I've been wearing it for quite some time and it's allowing the ingredients to penetrate. It's hard to beat the price for 5 pieces! The next day is also moist, so it's perfect!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The package consists of 5 foot masks. The smell is nice. For moisturizing feet care. The benefit is deep moisturizing of the feet. Repeat purchase again

a0272bbe-d817-47cf-82b6-67024fb63423
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Crazy and sweet, it's a set and it sits with me. All my legs needed to moisturize I used it 💜💜💜💜 I advise you on it

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A pleasant smell, not bright, somewhere in the distance gives off honey. Well moisturizes. But there is no Velcro on top, which is not very convenient.