SE

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19360
¡Excelente!

Swell product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The Etude House masks are some of my favorite. They fit well and the material feels higher quality than some other brands I've tried. I especially like these because they're moisturizing and soothing. I use retinol and acid products so I need something soothing afterwards. I usually use 2 masks per week.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I absolutely loved this Ceramide Beauty Mask! It made my skin feel so soft and smooth, and it looked more radiant and youthful. I will definitely be purchasing more of these masks in the future!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This mask is great for dry weather and reactive skin. I left it on for 15 and it was still really wet.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I haven't used it yet, but it looks like a high quality face sheet mask.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Super mask 👍 Tasty smell High quality Useful for everyone Size Age

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

use these very good facemasks all the time nice feel good scent

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Classic sheet mask. Nourishing and good

chkon
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the mask, although I use ceramide extract for the first time. It moisturizes, softens and smoothes the skin. After application, the skin seems to be rested. The pattern of the mask is convenient, the essence is enough for me for 2 times. The Etude House brand has long established itself in the Korean industry. I am glad that iHerb pleased us with such a novelty. I will be glad to your like.