SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I got this as a gift because it is so cute! It has a nice relaxing smell, a basic hand cream you can use frequently. Don't expect the best quality hand cream for this price, however. I mostly got this for its adorable packaging, which I would definitely recycle afterwards.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Thick hearty balm for chapped hands in a too cute container. I gifted this and the recipient was delighted. I liked the size—small enough to store In your purse and use in your on the go routine.

iYamsi
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love this creams because they do they job and the package is very cute. Have the three of them available on the site. Some friends asked me to buy some for them but I'm waiting for restock

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

product delivered quickly and received in mint condition🥰 will continue to shop from iherb as i’m quite pleased with their service❤️

cfafe5f9-6402-4d90-95e3-24727ad2d6a0
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Me and my kids love this products. The package is adorable - each one is dedicated to one of the vanishing species. The scent is pleasant, subltle, not annoying. I buy it for my kids at the age ot 5 and 10, and use also for present. The size is ok for a month or two of usage. It's a lovely products, may be not the best quality of cream itself, but 100% great for kids!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

So cute, the scent of the cream is not my favourite but still like the product

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Package is cute and good quality. I like the texture and the smell.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Lobe the smell and cute size. Easy to bring evem you have small bag

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The scent is nice, the packing is adorable (will reuse for a while) and the price was fair.