SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Bigger head - see photos

It’s bigger than I thought. I use a Gum toothbrush that I usually get from my dentist. Compare to the Gum, the head is bigger and wider so it might be difficult to reach outer side of your back teeth for some of you. As for me, I don’t have top back molars and no wisdom teeth on the bottom so I have no problem brushing around the very back teeth. I was curious what “soft yet firm bristle” means. Now I know. It’s really soft! Yet firmly put together very well and has the slight curve. Tip of bristle is super fine and cleans gum line well. I like it. Thick plastic handle with rubber grip. I will most likely buy it again! Made in Vietnam

342b3aff-1acf-4277-a45c-f0a58364172c
3ad30c4e-77ec-41fb-9e34-fcf269f249ad

I have been using Euthymol for over 40 years. It is the only toothbrush that can make the mouth feel truly fresh and clean, but some people do not like that strong taste. It would be terrible to have to use standard toothpaste now.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I like it so much very good product I rate it excellent

1bde1d14-3a85-42b2-91f8-ae60c223453f
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Excellent brush good for all members of the household. keep your teeth clean

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

great quality,use it twice a day,clean gently my sensitive teeth

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

really affordable pricing for such high quality eyeshadow! will repurchase

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Below average but good size and without flavor and the package is good

Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Guys, what are you waiting for if you take it??? By God, the Great, it is wonderful, and it cleans the teeth well and softly, and it is suitable for those who have braces, those who do not have them, and those whose gums are sensitive. I took two for me alone, for my sister, and we all liked it. Yes, yes, and more than one unit is similar to the Sensodyne mattress and is cheaper, so never miss it.

357c10d0-8bfe-427a-86fa-44a32766d8c4
e4874992-d58f-4dcb-b3c3-68746fcb58a7
f5c99e0a-bd1b-4b9e-a490-7fa866ccd06e
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Soft on the teeth, light in weight, and made of toothpicks, take care of your girls’ teeth and change the brush every 3 months because of the bacteria in it. Your prayers for me are good luck and a happy life. I am about to get married

452484ea-cdaa-4479-ac69-9902411a6441
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I fell in love with the design at first sight and purchased it. I think the head is too big. However, the bristles are soft and have just the right amount of stiffness, so I thought it would be difficult to polish, but I was able to polish my back teeth too! The toothpaste foamed very well, probably because it was gentle on the gums and the bristles were soft ^ _ ^ I would recommend it to those who like soft toothbrushes ♪