SE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
worth the money

I love this so much. love the taste and how I can snack without worrying or feeling guilty. Anyone who is dieting right now should give this a try. It also has so many benefits for your skin and health. All in all you won't lose anything if you try it. However I hope everydaze can restock faster and give us more flavours on iherb because I can't order this from anywhere else

3233751d-30d5-4b7e-9765-4476f70dadbb
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

These are my new favorite snack! I really liked the peach and mango flavors, but they were out of stock at the time of purchase so I went ahead and got this grape flavor. It did not disappoint! Actually, it’s quite nice to have a new flavor in my rotation as I typically have at least one pouch a day. These offer a satisfying snack before bed that’s sweet but not too sweet. Vitamins are a nice bonus.

the grape tastes so good and refreshing! especially when it's been chilled in the fridge. quality is great and I can eat several of these a day without feeling guilty knowing they actually benefit my health :) I think anyone of any age can enjoy these on the daily, I'm going to be ordering more of these soon

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

The green grape flavour in these is great, refreshing and a little bit tangy just like the real thing. These jelly pouches are indispensable when you're having a bit of a hungry day or just don't have time for a full meal. They do a good job filling me up and definitely don't taste like they're 10 calories.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love this brand so much! I did a whole purchase of all the collagen ones because it improves my hormonal acne so much! I saw the effects within the first week of eating them. It tastes amazing and the texture is really nice. The packaging is cute and easy to handle.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

AMAZING! One of the best purchases I’ve ever made in my life! Great packaging, easy to carry. I use them for my diet, they have a great composition and fulfilling effect. Very low calorie and they contain collagen and vitamins! Great benefits and great quality. I would definitely buy again and again!

Posted on May 3, 2022

We ordered these to ship to Canada. Haven’t been able to find another website that sells and ships for as good as a price than iherb. The taste reminds me of the small jelly snacks I used to have as a kid. They do leave me feeling full when I need a snack but not necessarily the calories. The pouch is durable and hasn't leaked when I squeeze it to break it up.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is great to have as an after-meal dessert. It is quite sweet to the taste so it is very nice to know that it is very low in calories. The only thing that worries me is that I'll get addicted to this! Have also tried the peach flavour but personally prefer the grape. Will definitely try the other flavours and hope to see new ones in time to come!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

this my favourite flavour out of the 3 I purchased. (I purchased mango, peach and grape) It actually fills me up and satisfied! Again, this product is not substitution to actual food! It’s great for something to get you over when you’re in a time crunch. It’s easy to eat, it’s not overly sweet and I don’t feel guilty eating it! I have a sweet tooth so this helps with my sweet cravings. The quality and the packaging is great for when you’re on the go. It benefited me when I’m running late.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

These jelly pouches taste good and are low calorie so it makes for a good snack when on diet. It's also fun to eat and the packaging makes it really convenient to pack in lunch boxes. Put it into the fridge for a refreshing snack. I just took one star off because I found it pricey for such a small pouch.