SE

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

If you're looking for a healthy, delicious, and refreshing alternative to sugary drinks, look no further than Everydaze's Sweet Jelly C konjac jelly drink! Made with natural fruit flavors and zero sugar, this beverage is perfect for anyone watching their weight or monitoring their blood sugar levels. Plus, it's enhanced with vitamin C for an extra immune system boost. Best of all, it's vegan, gluten-free, and animal test-free, so you can feel good about supporting a company that aligns with your ethical values.

d8b322cd-300a-44c7-86c5-e4961f37706a
81d40319-b995-43a2-9367-b54c542ca312
0a3bd74e-e68e-460a-b099-f293e4025b6a
f9653acb-ef29-4770-8f03-22699e034f43
e319f0c4-f3da-4f08-acff-bc0481dec4bc
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love konjac jelly but haven’t had any in a while! So I got these and they are so wonderful. Delicious and perfect. Super easy and convient with the packaging too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Its veery sweet was not expecting that its crazy that it has no sugar but it does taste lemony

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very tasty gel. There are only 5 calories per serving, which is very cool. An interesting option for taking vitamin C. Definitely worth a try, the price is nice, the company is interesting

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Auto-translated from French

I bought other flavors but I haven't received and tasted them yet but the lime one, TOP! It's refreshing and only 5 calories. I look forward to recommending more as soon as they are back in stock.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Delicious and easy to digest. Sweet and the texture of the jelly is pleasant. The size is good and suitable as a snack between meals

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I like konjac jelly, but I bought it because it was on sale. I'll try it and buy it again if it tastes good.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I did not like it to taste as if it was fragrant, and it was not a natural taste. The quantity is large, but the taste I did not like

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

I just love everything about this company. I tried all the flavors and they are delicious