SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

been buying this for at least 5 years. very good quality, great effect on improving the guts system. I would suggest newbies stick to take it for at least 3 months when trying out new probiotics, as the guts system needs time to balance the number of different bacterials.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have tried different brands from time to time. And Flora probiotics is still my best favourite. High quality. The absorption is excellent. It helps a lot whenever I have diarrhoea or eating too much.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 17, 2023
1,052

I like this brand, highly recommended. Price is good for this amount

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

The supplement gives me tremendous benefit to address my gut and digestive system issue.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Pro: Works excellent and provides great relief Con: I find it expensive for daily use.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

friend suggested this. helped me so much with my acid reflux and digestion

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

probiotic is great for the gut microbiome health but u have to be consistence to feel the difference

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

I am not experiencing the expected results may be for two reasons - 1. The shipment from iHerb was very very delayed. 2. We didn't realise it had to be refrigerated for a week. So may be 'coz of these two reasons, it has lost its potency. However, I am not sure if these reasons have actually affected the quality or it's not meant for my body.

Posted on Feb 24, 2020

I’ve had problems with my digestive system. I had irregular bowels. I needed to get on track with regular every morning cleans. I went to go see my doctor and suggested me to take stool softener and it just didn’t seem right to me. I needed to get on regular cycle. So I bought this after reading many positive reviews. The jar recommends take it on full stomach and it didn’t have me result that I was expecting so I did my research and started taking 1 capsule on empty stomach and another one on full stomach before bed. It started working like magic.