SE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very happy with this product . First time trying beetroot crystals and I'm very pleasantly surprised by the taste, much easier ro drink than expected. Im prone to cramping while playing sport so wanted to give this a try to see and so far so good. I normally take it about an hour or so before a game.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Tastes great, and is a quality product. Dissolves quickly in hot water. I use it as a supplement for my blood pressure, and I believe it is helping.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I definitely notice an increase in circulation after drinking these red beet crystals. They mix well and the taste is not overwhelming, not great either. I would drink this before or after a workout and if its very cold out to assist circulation.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My go to drink first thing in the morning to help me kickstart good circulation and nitric oxide production, non GMO beet powder crystals from Switzerland.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

This product muxes well, fully dissolves and tastes great,not tooo woody.The convenience of crystals versus powder is so good highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Love this product. So easy to consume in a smoothie or in a glass of water.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I love it it has a Sweet taste I mix with my smoothie

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Great product! I use it before the gym as a pre-workout.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Taste great. Easy to use beet as needed for smoothies. Beetroot latte is also nice. Can use soy or other milk with it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Reasonable price and fast delivery,it was packaged in a plastic air pack to protect the glass bottle,thank you so much!