SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is my favorite probiotic supplement. I have IBD and I definitely notice an improvement in my symptoms when I take this, calmer stomach and less pain. The pills are small and easy to swallow also which makes it easy to take. There’s no aftertaste or weird burps for me after taking it either. It’s great that the package it comes in is dark so the quality wont get affected by light.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have been taking this product for over 5 years. It helped to improve my guts system when I have severe problem of going to toilet in relation to my digestion. It was awful until my friend recommended this brand to me. I used to have the lowest dosage of the probiotics for 3 months and my guts system had have became normal! Which is super amazing. Since then I stick to the brand, and tried different dosage, found out that the most suitable dosage for me is the 42 billions one. While 17 billions one is also good. I would highly recommend this to people who have similar problem as me before. Good brand and great quality of the product!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Probiotics are made up of good bacteria that helps keep your body healthy and working well. Good size, no taste. i use it as a supplement daily. Good quality for prize. Helps my gut bacteria and my digestion. benefits the microbiome. I like to use it daily to support my healthy diet.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

These are really good probiotics. I find that they help with my digestive issues much better than any other probiotics I have purchased. The brand is great and they truly are with the money!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Good quality & ingredients . Well recognised producer - no nasties . Have only been taking for 3 days so still awaiting results . Small bottle so maybe have to orderagain

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

I started taking these to help with my gut health regarding regularity and a bloated stomach. I wasn't having much luck with Garden of Life so I tried Flora. I have to say this supplement has helped tremendously. I take it after a meal every day. So far so good. These will be apart of my daily regime.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I actually have a friend that did many things, but taking this probiotic 6 times per day was one of the things he did to reverse is ALS. I believe the lactobacillus have the shikimate pathway, which gives aromatic amino acids and deficiency is huge for a lot of disease.