SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Excellent! No fish scent and taste

I hate typical omega pills because of their fish taste and scent. I feel it for the whole day. That's why I enjoy this product. It provides all the same benefits as regular fish-derived omegas and has none of awful scent or taste

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

My sister is a raw vegan, I bought it for her to add good fats when she was pregnant. It's liquid, so it's better absorbed by the body.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The best fatty acids on the market. My hair, nails and skin quality are improving! Been using Udo's Choice for 10 years, unfortunately I couldn't buy it in Finland anymore hence had long breaks, until I've decided to order from iHerb. I warmly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Easy to have on the go, i think i will buy liquid version as it's easier to take, and use the capsules for when i'm travelling - been using this for years!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The best Vegan Omegas I have tried good price and easy on the stomach. my hair and skin were glowing after only 30 days of use.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time but recently increase its dosage due to knee pain and it helped with knee pain along with the chondroitin, MSM and collagen I bought

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I’ve been taking two capsules a day for about a month. There were days that I’ve forgotten to take them. Even so, I’ve noticed my skin all over has gotten noticeably softer and supple, I’ve also noticed the freckles on my face are getting lighter too. I love it so far. Will continue to order.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
1,256
1,288

great brand udo's 3-6-9 blend , good ingredients, good good quality

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Have been using for over 15 years. Best quality and balance of all oils.