SE

4.5
Based on 1,487 Ratings
1,035
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Very easy to use and good value

I’m a fan of cream mask- this is one of the best value I’ve ever found. It does replenish water for my skin and somewhat doesn’t leave it too greasy afterwards. It can feel like burning a tiny bit when first on your face but i suppose it’s just part of the therapy. It is a really big tube for this price and can last for a very long time. It doesn’t smell very strong, pretty natural overall. When put it on around my eye area, it can feel a bit irritating- but I personally don’t mind it

cc44cf3a-01f7-41dd-a6b4-ab6a83f25b7c
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The size is huge and package is good. I used 3 times since I just got it last week. To my surprise, I feel my skin got whitening right after it’s use. For hydration, i have not noticed yet but overall I am happy with it. The scent is very minimal and I am fine with jt. I will continue to keep using it

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

So I am always looking for a good moisturizer that doesn't cause me to break out. I also don't want to have to apply multiple times a day. The smell of this cream is very light, and pleasant and warm. Not perfumy, not flowery, just warm and nice. I was very happy to find I didn't need to use a lot for my face either. Just a small pea size amount did my entire face and part of my neck. I was very happy with how easy it was to spread. You know how your face can feel dry even after applying lotion or moisturizer? I didn't get that feeling with this one! Hurrah! Very happy with this product and I will be ordering again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The state of package came perfect,The size for the price is also great,I see the benefit after one use,It doesnt have any extra scent,for my age it is perfect.Before I ordered a green one,but it is discontinued ,and I took this one.This is also nice for my sensitive skin,It moisturizes my skin and makes it gentle.Thanks to Freemen Beauty

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I’ve been using this mask for a while now as the size of the package is quite big. My only concern is that it might be too aggressive for sensitive or irritated skin with acne wounds. I love the mild texture and the scent of the product. Good quality 👍🏼

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I bought this mask because it has turmeric which is known to have benefits for the skin. nice scent, decent quality, I recommend using it daily in the evening before going to bed, it is gentle on the skin and leaves the face soft and moisturized. size is good for the price.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Scent is very good, I use this twice a week and it's totally enough. That product have very good quality and package size is very very good. It is very gentle for sensitive skin and it amazingly moisturize skin. That product have very good benefit for skin. And most important it doesn't stain bedding 😊

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use this often at night to moisturize my neck lines and by morning they disappear, albeit temporarily. Gentle for sensitive skin. No hives. The scent is light and pleasant and composition feels smooth and creamy on skin, dissolves right in. Benefits crows feet area too. Lines are less deep after morning rinse.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I use this one as sleeping mask overnight 3 times a week, it leaves my skin soft and glowy and moisturize, I have a sensitive dry skin and it suits me :), it has a nice smell not too strong, it is big enough to last for maybe 2-3 months.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am going to stock up on this one The scent is lovely It’s easy to use from the tube The mask is very good quality when it comes to hydration It’s a generous size of package for an amazing price I am 37 years of age, with normal to dry skin, i use this mask as a night mask as a last step to my night routine, in my korean skin care regimen I wake up with a plumped face radiant skin no breakouts and no yellow hue (in case you wonder) It washes off with the mask : that’s for the benefits It has a gel like texture not oily for the composition