Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Peppermint Leaf, 2.05 oz (58 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This was great and a good quality ingredient for my herbal smoking blend and added a pleasant smell and flavor! It arrived quickly and the package’s size was more than enough. I’m also going to try to use it for tea as I think it will taste quite nice but I’m mainly going be using it for my smokes.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

A very favorite tea for me.The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. I love mint - I use it for colds and flu, supports and strengthens the immune system and keeps it in good condition. I also use it for food - I add it to various recipes, drinks - juices and smoothies ... even for my Mojito

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Very strong minty flavor with a slight cool menthol sensation. Very potent, more so than any teabag version you are able to get. Comforting to drink after meals. I like to mix it with milder herbs like nettle and raspberry leaf for a milder peppermint flavor. Great price for the quality and amount and will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

It's pretty good! I use 1.5tsp per cup of boiling water, steeped for 7-10 minutes. By estimates based on Frontier's non-organic version: 453g/58g 686serving/7.81=87.8servings. There should be about 88 servings (cup) of tea available in this. (It's about 28 times the cost.)

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

First try today. I could smell the strong scent of peppermint leave once opened the package. Taste strong but not overpowering. Felt the cooling in my throat after the first sip. If whole leaf would be better.

36d0e2f9-0881-4c91-a9b6-1c789d8d8b5a
eff0afee-354d-48fe-8af0-32a6a63551a5
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The best most favor-full loose tea that I have found out there. I had some from a bulk order at my grocery store...literally no comparison in flavor! Def high quality! This is a caffeine free, herbal, clean, organic, and trusted brand, what's not to love?!

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is tasty with no after taste. The weather is still not settle yet. When nit gets a little chilly here I drank this hot. When the weather gets hot this will be real refreshing for cool down tea.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very surprised by how huge this bag is! Totally worth the money for an organic bag of herb! Will order again for sure! I love this product line!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I really like this peppermint tea. Good flavour, infuses well. I like the fact it is loose leaf tea. Decent sized bag, lasts a while. Seems good quality. Will buy again.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Tastes fresh. I like to add this to my tea, especially my time of the month tea. I also know a friend who uses it to create blends for people who are trying to stop smoking cigarettes.