SE

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I usually consume the normal one but decided to try this ones which one is the extra strength with high dosage of composition active ingredient and really gives benefit to my bone health especially my knee which reduce the pain on it. The capsule size small which is easy to swallow and taste of capsule is acceptable. So far this supplement is a quality product.

c546bab1-4283-4555-87e6-a5bcbc35b3bd
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

just noticed it has the extra strengh variant. use to consume the normal one and so far love the quality , size , dosage , packaging provided. as D3 must combined with K2 gives a lot of benefit to our body. taste great as well, easy to swallow

98a22c68-caae-467a-8e3a-adddb8ae8a21

I love that this product is gluten free and vegetarian. I feel like a lot of supplements out there sometimes do more harm than good. I do not feel this way about Futurebiotics. I haven't had any side affects and have felt as though they are really helping keeping my healthy lifestyle on track.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

vitamin K2 - MK7 - menaquinone, contributes to maintaining healthy bones. Vitamin D3 10 000 I.U. it contributes to the proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintaining healthy teeth, muscle functioning, and contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It is a good quality and benefit product. The ingredient and dosage are more compared to other products. It's a good buy with such size. Good taste. Worth of money...

high dosage of d3k2, that is what i have been looking for, thanks so much 😍👍🏼

high potency d3 k2, safe ingredient and come in a very packaging 👍🏼

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

this new product from future biotics comes with high dosage, and that is exactly what i need for daily requirement 👍🏼

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I take over 90 supplements and tinctures a day so I have no idea if this is doing anything earth shattering! I’m just taking it to “cover my bases).

Posted on Sep 17, 2022