SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good quality ingredients. It does not have a taste, so I add this fiber to my morning coffee with MCT oil. It seems to help smooth my intestine and gut health. I did not have constipation, but as a benefit of this fiber, my bowel movement and stool became smoother after taking this product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Use of this product. Help me to lose 60 lbs back in August of 2018 and has helped me keep it off ever since. I don't hunger and crave food like I use to and has helped me to fast and cut out one meal a day without feeling hungry. It was a life-saver for me.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This stuff is absolutely amazing, it works immediately after you take it & keeps working better and better the longer you take it...This is a major component of healing my Celiac disease, I don't think I could without this stuff, that's how good it works...it dissolves completely in whatever you mix it into but my choice is watermelon juice & aloe vera juice, the combination is unmatched...

For everyone trying to use this, or any other powdered drink things - please just use a blender bottle... it will mix very well and you'll enjoy your drinks much more. Trying to stir with a spoon is not going to work! But with blender bottle, much better results all around. Enjoy!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Love this product. Dr. David Perlmutter is a highly respected Neurologist who has authored many books. Has 5 grams of fiber in 1 tbsp which I put in my morning smoothie. Most of us take probiotics daily for gut/immune health. This is prebiotic fiber which we also need. I’m not a big fan of many prebiotic foods so this takes care of it.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

It is fun to use this fiber. I added it to meatballs, soups, also to pancakes for my kids. They didn't realize the taste. The package is easy to use and keeps it fresh. Great quality product with top-notch organic ingredients. To support gut health, I suggest everyone use this organic fiber.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I bought this organic prebiotic fiber to add in my diet. Prebiotic fiber helps promoting growth of probiotics in gut and intestinal tract. I bought this for my constipation. The quality and size package is good. Taste like orange flavor since it’s ingredient contains orange peels. I dilute with water or juice.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of my absolute favorite brands on the market . High quality, natural organic raw ingredients. One of my favorite fiber supplements similar to the other garden of life prebiotic fiber, but a lot finer and smoother in the consistency after mixing it with water. I have been taking it or the other garden of life fibre supplements with one of garden of lifes multi strain probiotic supplements and can feel the benefits in my overall health ( gut health in particular), especially beneficial if you find it hard to get enough fiber in your diet.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great product to add to a protein shake or to mix with juice to up your fiber intake. Doesn't have much of a flavor and it doesn't have a bad consistency like many fiber supplements. It helps improve digestive troubles and is an easy addition to your diet and self-care routine.