SE

3.7
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

It is not a "miracle" product, in that if you want to loose weight you will need to eat clean, reduce portions, and exercise. However, in my experience combining Fucothin with eating clean, reducing portions, and exercise I loose the weight much faster.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I read the study that was done on the main "ingredient" Xanthigen and this is my second bottle. So far am happy with product since it really does help me lose weight, I am looking forward to more results (in conjunction to updating my diet and exercising). Product was packaged well, came earlier than expected, and the capsules are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

i use it to help me lose weight, after 10 weeks i can see some results.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is a good supplement to assist in fat loss, especially after a fatty meal at a restaurant. Recommended 👍

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

when used with the specific other supplements I got, these are assisting in my appetite issues. Also helping the weight control... this is MY personal knowing and not to be taken by others without their own personal research

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Good for weight control and for maintaining weight

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

great product, suits me. The dosage is convenient. I will buy

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Excellent Product of Garden of Life

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Work well for me. Good dosage