SE
4.5

4.5
Thewonder
Posted on Dec 6, 2022
Excellent! Better that liquid form for me

I fully trust the quality and fine ingredients of Gardens of life , the dosage is just one time , one gummy , the taste is surprisingly good , reminds me with sour candy , The idea of whole food fascinates me .. highly recommended .. it works in many ways to suppress appetite and also for gut health .

e168d10d-48ac-496e-8d4b-5a29d58905ce
7706a325-be5c-4c8f-8850-dc329f5dc943
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Good quality for my skin , hair and nail . I feel benefit about this . No taste and the tablet size is easy to to swallow . I feel improvement my hair loss is less too. The package is easy caring to travel . All over is good . I really like th product. Al so i buy with collagen. Its helpful.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My main concern was digestive issues and I was looking for a quality supplement with a similar composition, which would include ACV as the ingredient. I chose the pills, not the liquid form, to ensure there is no taste. After several days I already feel improvement, especially if you pair it with the right diet.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

you can get a strong smell of apple cider vinegar when you open the jar but they actually taste really nice. very easy to take! Great quality, great ingredients,👌 it's so convenient as it's just one gummy a day!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great quality, great ingredients. When you open the bottle you can really smell the apple cider vinegar, but the taste is nice. My kids take them without issue.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Anytime I can add Apple Cider Vinegar, I'll do it. Instead of dragging the glass bottle of apple cider vinear on a trip, I took these. Contains Vitamin B12. Tastes so good. Garden of Life makes superior products.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Very good taste and easy to eat I just thought that when i eat chocolate and sugar after it i don’t feeling like that happens before i use it I think it’s good quality and good price

Sarvinoz
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is the first time i am buying this supplement and i like the ingredients it contains and the quality of it. As soon as i notoce some benefit, i will surely update my review because i havent tried it yet

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I was worried it would have an acidic or sharp taste but it did not, so this was a superb replacement of vinegar tablets for abdominal discomfort and bloating.