SE

• S
Based on 2,782 Ratings
1,760
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love that this product uses Stevia rather than some dodgy artificial sweetener. Its chocolatey flavor is sweet and rich enough that I actually mix it with the unsweetened version in the product range -- just a personal preference. The ingredients are wholesome, so when my son began bodybuilding (like his dad), I provided him with this as his main protein supplement. (By the way, you can pick up the iHerb Blender Bottles much cheaper than their non-iHerb versions. Great color!)

98dd8d7f-dce2-4d09-9166-3126934e19ac
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I hv been taking GOL as my breakfast for 1.5 years . Very obvious result in skin texture. My body got necessary nutrient and cells repair quick . It’s tasty , i also add GOl raw fibre into the drink . Filled my stomach n I dun feel hungry for the next 3 hours . Highly recommend!

14c9be08-0b0a-4ca9-9c3a-b2a81bc738ef
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

One of the best quality meal replacements you will find anywhere. Raw ingredients means this is an elite blend, and the benefits can be felt faster since raw compositions are easier to absorb. Great for weigh reduction as it curbs hunger. Solid sealed packaging means it arrives fresh and clean. I am used to Vanilla flavor, but decided to try out chocolate for a new taste.

1442d019-030b-483e-be91-f83ea366ecf3
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is my favorite protein/meal powder! The only one that tasted better is Sunfood Warrior powder but they are a lot more expensive. This is full of so many nourishing ingredients! Good quality. No digestive issues. I feel light and energetic when I make this. I add fruit and oats in a blender to make it extra filling and tasty. The pic has spirulina added for that pretty blue color.

d0ecde67-b75c-4e3d-ac42-3b9a66f8830e
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Excellent vegan protein and fortified powder! I have been loyal to the Vanilla Chai flavour for years but I finally decided to try the chocolate, and it's equally as nice as the Vanilla Chai. The chocolate has 1017g while the Vanilla Chai has 907g so that's a nice bonus.

This is probably my 10th purchase of these. The ingredients are just beyond good. So much good stuff plus great amount of protein. It’s raw and it tasted amazing. Some people say chalky but hi think the taste is great. Just add a banana/avocado and some oat/almond milk and blend it. But even with just water is great. You chest can not bit the ingredients. It is the best in the market

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I am on intermittent fasting to lose weight and this product gave me 100% meal, I am too lazy to cook, and this replacement meal not making me hungry for a total of 16 hrs, a complete nutrition for me. Nice taste and flavor very good to relieve my hunger.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I was a bit skeptical about meal replacements at first, but I tried it and it is really filling I couldn’t believe it! I love food and I eat A LOT, but having this powder blended with 50% milk and 50% water (plus half a banana for the taste) was so satisfying! I also think that its fiber content is really good because it really helped with my constipation. Taste is not bad, but then the banana taste was the dominant one. Please like my comment if you found it helpful.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this stuff. Tastes just fine in a smoothie, or alone with whatever kind of milk I put in it. The vitamins give me a good amount of energy, and the probiotics seem to... uh... "work." haha I'm not one to be very hungry in the morning, and this does the trick.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Use this product as a meal replacement to lose weight. Not so sweet which I prefer, does make me feel full for quite awhile and am really impressed with how many ingredients it has in this powder and all high quality and organic. Am continuing to purchase this product as I’ve found it’s the best on the market. Bit more expensive than other meal replacement powders however definitely worth it with the high quality ingredients it has and the benefits it has given me.