Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Wild Caught & Grass Fed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Unflavored, 9.52 oz (270 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I havent been taking it for long. The tast is ok if you mix it with orange juice or somekind of juice. So far i like it except 1 scoop is alot. 1 container doesnt go far.. I do like the ingredients and the quality of the product. I like that it has protein in it as well.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I started to take not long but so far so good I feel satisfied the taste ok have a little bit smell if mix with only water if with a coffee or juice for me no problem , It was what I looking for collagen plus hyaluronic

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Neutral taste so it can be easily mixed with different foods, ingredients ...not sure yet though on the long term results as I just started to use it. The package is not full - around 3/4 was empty which is rather disappointing :-(

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

20 g per serving is a huge serving. great as we need 10g minimum per day. Value for money if you want a mix of bovine and fish collagen.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My friend like this good quality it has collagen with Hyaluronic acid. Nice to the skin.

bfe38eb5-c8bc-4787-8cec-9b10f14ec288
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

i dont like the smell but all collagen is the same

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I started feeling results after one week of using the product!

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product has everything I have been looking for in a Collagen product

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I liked very much this product, you can take it with any drink because it doesn’t change the taste of the food/ drink

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good as if the form of very fine powdery form and the reasonable pricing. However the taste has a mild fishy taste. Overall satisfactory