Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Natural, Banana Blueberry with Vitamin C, E & Citric Acid, 12+ Months, 6 Pouches, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each - iHerb
SE
Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My child loves it , so many varieties I can't buy in hong kong n cheap plus fast delivery! Told my friends to buy from here also overall love it!!!!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

My baby devoured it in no time! So so good and nutritious! And the cherry on the cale is the clear pouch that allows me to see what he is actually eating!

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

there is no doubt that fresh fruit is better. just not always you can have it. therefore, I will order some of these pouch prepare for rough situation.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I also added this to reduce shipping costs. I am looking forward to seeing if my child will like it. I hope it's delicious.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

You can’t go wrong with gerber. Love their purées. Great texture and flavor

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My kid like to eat it when we are on the road.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good healthy berry banana flavor. Baby likes the combination. Good size for 1 serving each pouch. Travels well. Refrigerate after opening.

Posted on May 11, 2022

it tastes very fresh. Easy to carry.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

tasty treat for baby! i like all gerber products