Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Natural for Baby, 1st Foods, Prune, 8 Pack, 2 oz (56 g) Each - iHerb
SE
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

It’s a lot cheaper to buy from here than from our local grocery. My baby used to like it but now he’s 10 months he started showing his food preference and he now hates sour foods. My baby was severely constipated and unfortunately this didn’t make him poop. But i’ve read some reviews that it helped their babies so i’m giving it 5 stars.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Bought this to have on hand for digestive changes when baby starts solids. I like that it's first foods so baby can have it from the very beginning, which is when it's most useful, as their system gets used to solids. Having the 2 packs is nice too, because my baby can't eat a large quantity at a time yet, so I appreciate separate smaller sealed containers.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I always turn to these when my kid gets slightly constipated or if she is behind her poop schedule. ^_^ My three year old loves it and considers it a treat. The size is just right as it is basically two prunes. Natural sweet prune flavour with no junk additives. I always keep these in stock and they stay good for quite some time. I also always reuse the small plastic tub for painting and other messy play. Basically a great quality product, which taste great.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been eating Gerber prunes for over 30 years. I love prunes but these are ready,a great snack and just the right amount of prune.They are pure, no added sugar and are delicious . I can’t get these prunes in Canada. No one seems to make a puréed prune.m

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

good to feed baby when having constipation. baby will poop within a day or so after eating this. portion is slightly big to feed in 1 sitting though.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Good introduction to prunes for my baby. The tub is quite large and too much for one meal so I had to divide for all the days meals. I was thinking of using this in place of sugar for the baby’s first cake. I wonder if anyone has tried that?!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love how convenient it is for me to bring it out as compared to the glass bottle. my LO gobbles it down so fast. it really does help with constipation!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

2 servings in 1 pack, it’s in a plastic container so i can allow my kid to eat from it as it’s safer then a glass bottle!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

2nd order! It helped my LO poop after 3 days of not popping! I like how it's conveniently packed and not the usual glass jars! Price is so much affordable on iHerb as compared to the shops here.