Page 1 - Reviews - Good Dee's, Low Carb Baking Mix, Butter Pecan Cookie, 8.75 oz (248 g) - iHerb
SE
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s quite sweet so you might want to wash it down with black coffee afterwards. But they taste just like regular cookies. It’s always nice to have keto alternative😊

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Sooo delicious. Tastes a bit salty for me, but when you take a small bite of this cookie and sip your cup of coffee, this saltiness fades away. Mostly delicious when stored in the fridge- they have so good cool buttery taste.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Good texture and pleasant pecan taste. Not very sweet and a slight cooling sensation from the erythritol though. I prefer the chocolate chip cookies from the same brand. Those are delicious!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very easy to make and very tasty. Great choice for low carb

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's a nice treat on a low carb diet.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A nice and simple baking mix. It's fun to customise it by adding your favourite ingredients to it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I like its quality, it is made from natural ingredients, because of its composition I use it for bread and cookie recipes for my keto diet, its size and portion is large, the package is well packaged, it is beneficial, I buy it frequently. I am addicted to it, I have breakfast with it, I recommend it 100%

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's delicious with nuts in it. It's just a little sweet, so I made it by mixing oat fiber and so on. Also, if you add the oil according to the recipe, it will become sticky, so it is better to reduce it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

First of all, it was good because the package was convenient, and it was good because it was a low-carb cookie! I like nuts, so it was okay, but I think it would have been better if there were more!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It tastes even better if you eat it a day after baking. But the sharp bitter taste that hits the tip of the tongue is annoying. baking soda? Stevia? I don't know the cause, but the uncomfortable and unfamiliar taste lasts for a long time. It is recommended to improve it directly rather than baking mix.