Page 1 - Reviews - Grab Green, All Purpose Cleaner, Thyme with Fig Leaf, 16 oz (473 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love the fragrance of this cleaner. While I can’t speak to the cleansing properties ingredients-wise, I can say that this makes for a great everyday cleaner to wipe down counters and other simple tidying. Would I use it for a huge mess/deep cleaning situation? Probably not, but I really enjoy it for everyday use.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I bought it over a year ago on the advice of a blogger. I really procrastinated with a review - I honestly tried to learn how to clean with it at least something. No result. The cloth wetted with water cleans in the same way. I put three stars for a pleasant long term aroma (it keeps about two days after application on furniture) and low rate of consumption. It is convenient to hold in the hand; good quality sprayer. Delivered to me intact, without damage of the package. The price for such a "cleaner" is very high. I don’t advise it to anyone. And I have no plans to spend money on such expensive furniture fragrance again. As for the declared naturalness of the composition, my experience - no allergic reaction. Wish health and beauty for everyone☘️ Wait for you like, if my review was useful👍

2f6f72ff-890c-4ccf-baa6-9565c3290c87
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I love the smell, it's great for spraying on stuff. The degreasing factor is not very strong - I tried cleaning my stove top and it didn't really cut the mustard how I wished. I'm also a little disappointed that it doesn't have any antimicrobial/bacterial properties so It's not extremely useful for me. Again, smells great and maybe a general spray is exactly what you're looking for with no germ killing properties.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

works great, very light scent it is perfect for counter tops

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Love this. Use for cleaning everything. I feel safe that it doesn't contain harsh chemicals . The scent is also nice

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I use this cleaner all the time, even on my glass shower screens. Other cleaners that I have used have a terrible smell and I have to leave the room, but this one is quite pleasant and a more natural aroma.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

This is one of my favorite all purpose cleaner, the only problem I have with it is that the bottle is to small for my liking.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Lovely product when you want a deep clean without feeling like you're leaving strong chemicals all over the place. While it definitely smells like a cleanser, it does have a nice unique and fresh scent for your space.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love the lasting smell and last long!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Great smell, very good quality