SE

Based on 2,434 Ratings
1,967
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

My baby likes this good quality and ingredients yogis,They taste real fruts,the package contains 28 grams,which I used in a week,My child benefits from them greatly,just for her age,serving size up to my liking,It ia good for her diet,My baby likes strawberry flavor

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is a great snack for babies and for toddlers! it is slightly sweet but melts in your mouth, and if you eat it straight away it's crunchy! I wish the packet was either bigger or smaller (bigger for more value for money, and smaller in order to stop it from getting soggy)! Make sure you put it in an airtight container so it stays fresh as it goes off very quickly!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Loved the flavor of ingredients - taste not too much , just perfect for the curious tastebuds of baby. Super soft making it easy to use and melts in the mouth without struggle cause of the size. Loved the packaging. The quality of the item was unexpectedly great. Age 8 months on I was able to give.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like no joke this is the second time I purchase this product and I bought 6 of them (I know). My mom stole one from my stash once she found out they arrived. That was roughly 1 month ago. I now have 1 pack left and is looking to buy more. On a side note, I also tried the regular yogis on (this is the Greek yogis), I like this one better. I also prefer the blueberry over the strawberry. in case anyone cares to know lol.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022
1,365

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The quality is good and the ingredients are natural. The taste is good too. The benefit is that Yogis can help our digestive system to work properly and avoid us from abdominal pain. I use it very frequently. They have several flavors. For any ages. About 3-8 for every serving. But if you are on a diet, please choose some products those have no sugar.

Posted on May 22, 2022

just like the other flavors, yummy and fun. always in our diaper bag as were out and about. the seal is good and keeps it fresh

60a1b67f-8e57-4d70-9978-baa192fe3df1
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My kids love it so much, include one baby and one kids. I believe the taste is very good. The the package is nice too.

d38eee15-4ccc-4ffb-a0a9-7e72af2b61a5
Posted on May 23, 2022

happy baby just makes great flavors. period. they are very light in flavor, tasty, good price. my little one just loves them. they desolve well in the mouth. not worried about it being a chocking hazard. age appropriate as per suggestion. love the packagin too. keeps the yogis fresh once opened. they dont have a chance to last for long once open anyway. yum.