Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Black Tea, Paris, 4 oz (112 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I heard a lot of recommendations about this tea and now I bought it myself. The smell is expensive, my kids love to open the jar and sniff this scent. Good quality. The packaging is strong, metal, protects the tea from moisture. A small amount of brewed tea gives a deep brown color. No foreign inclusions were found. Tea is beautifully presented in a metal box, it can be given as a gift. I recommend!

6ff7eda5-0421-44cb-8782-097ee06caf46
2c3b19a6-0e80-4bf4-932a-0154b487b36c
Posted on May 27, 2022

I really like this tea blend taste. .the ingredient quality is very high and the taste is very nice. I use one tea spoon and it is enough for one serving. I also like the package which is a tin and it look really nice on my shelf. the. I drink it almost everyday

4b822bf4-70ca-44ea-bbad-d1f9d3206da8
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

If you like Earl Grey tea and a bit bored of its traditional aroma, this tea is for you! Basically it's Earl Grey with a hint of vanilla, but definitely better than London Fog in Starbucks. Tastes great with half-and-half or milk like traditional Earl Grey, great vibrant color, not too strong.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Hi people! From 1 out of 10 ill give this tea an 8. The tea has a good aroma, you can savor the black currant and caramel with that little hint of freshness from the bergamot. A lot of people are going to like it and it is a good option if you want to cheer yourself up from a bad day!. Good drinking it solo or with milk and honey, also it is good with a chocolate cake with red fruits and cream by your side.

52b63720-a162-4808-ada5-a18ff5cffbd0
f8cb6891-9496-4217-9974-8a0a0a90ec1a
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The package was received in good condition with no dent. I love the size and packaging, bought it to give away as presents. Black Tea is something similar to Oolong Tea. I did not receive any negative feedback from colleagues. The quality and taste of this tea is good have no complaints.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am a fan of Harney & Sons tea, their earl grey is my favorite. I decided to try Paris, because I looked at the ingredients. I enjoy every day my delicious cup of tea, during my break. The package is pretty as well, this makes it a great gift idea.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I love this tea so much. It always makes me feel fancy and the taste is just amazing. It's kind of sweet and rich like vanilla. I use it on days when I want to have an extra special morning. It also has caffiene in it, so it works as a little pick-me-up mid day if I need it too.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Just adorable. This tea has very tender and delicate flavour. It tastes as a rich perfume in a good meaning of this. It adds atmosphere of a cozy cafe sonewhere in Paris, with unique and not typical porcelain cups, when there is no rush or queue. When the lover vows seem sweet in every whispered word. The box may be a nice present to someone special or to a girl who wants to have smth special and unforgettable as a present

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Love this fragrant black tea. This is my second tin and the expiry was good (about 2 years from now). Comes with 112gram of loose tea leaves that can make about 40 cups of tea. Definitely very economical as compared to buying readily sachets of similar tea. Delivery was quick too via iherb.com. Very impressed! Will definitely get more Harney & Sons tea from here.