Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Tower of London Blend, A Fresh Black Tea Blend, 30 Sachets, 2.67 oz (75 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 15, 2022

Upon opening the tin, the first thing that hits you is the sweet aroma of honey and berries. The tea itself is not that sweet, but a rich and aromatic black tea. It has very little astringency and one tea bag can brew several cups without losing too much flavour. Out of the Historical blends for Harney & Sons, this might be our favourite! We drink it straight without milk or sugar. A quality tea on its own.

29d751c0-5b98-4cfe-be8e-1da1d9b8485e
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

After having received this simply beautiful box, the smell was coming out of the box (in a good way!) and I could not wait to try it. First thing I did after getting back home was to brew the Tower of London Blend (and later the Victorian Fog), and the taste was really good. This tea brand is clearly of high quality; the sachets may seem like small servings, but once you put them inside boiling water, the entire sachet is filled with leaves. Did I mention the package was simply delightful? definitely keeping it after finishing all of the remaining 29 sachets!

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

This tea smells amazing with the combination of bergamot, dried stone fruit and sweet honey flavour. I have this very morning and it makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day!

8b562bb2-bbca-44ff-bf2e-33c78921043e
Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this tea! It smells divine and the taste is quite lovely. I add a little bit of honey and a little bit of sweet cream creamer to it and it is like having a nice little dessert. This has become one of my favorites and I made sure to stock up with my last purchase.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I'm drinking this right now as I type, and I must say, this is some really good black tea. I usually add milk when I drink black tea to cut the astringency, but this blend stands on its own, no milk or sugar needed. There's so much going on that I can't quite put my finger to it, but think peaches and cream, or a berry cobbler. As the tea cools, the aromas change, and it's incredibly complex. It's not often that a cup of tea can make me put aside everything I'm doing to pay full attention in savouring it. Definitely a tea for entertaining guests.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Rich black tea flavored with fragrant sweet plum. The tea bags are a fancy pyramid shape and are made of a plastic mesh, not paper so its non-compostable. After making a cup I cut the bag open and tip the used leaves in the compost bin and throw the empty plastic mesh bag in the rubbish.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

high quality and nice tin. good stuff but maybe pricey compared to other options. nice . not bad. enjoyed it. size dosage benefit taste and ingredients and quality all good. it works well and did what was expected.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Strong fruit aroma will definitely make your day start with refreshing mode! Smooth black tea, taste not like earl grey, not really citrus in taste, but you will definitely miss it's aroma!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Harney and Sons always has great teas. This is an excellent tea for anyone who enjoys fruity flavored black teas. Drinkable without sugar and milk, but also pairs well with both.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This tea is super lovely, yo can taste the fruity notes. I bought this and London Fog at the same time, I prefer this one.