Page 1 - Reviews - Himalayan Pet Supply, Himalayan Dog Chew, Yum, Medium, All Sizes, Cheese, 4.5 oz (127.5 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Soft chew, tastes nice and great to use as a high value treat. For all ages.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

My dog loved it. he's a big dog so the size was a bit small maybe.. but he enjoyed it. It has a bit of a smell to it.. but what dog treat dosen't ;)

2f038abe-dc06-4d4f-a60a-27994538ada1
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have a 13 year old german shepherd mix that has difficulty chewing hard chews, so this medium level chew is perfect. He is able to enjoy it and not walk away frustrated. He is 55 pounds can't chew bully sticks, hard chews, and beef trachea.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My dog loves these Yum Chews. We give it as a reward for her to go into her crate. iHerb have great prices for these chews, better than other popular websites.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great quality snack! Looks like churros. My dog loves them. However, they are not durable and she finishes them very quickly. They're good to give as a special treat.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Great chews! My dog loves them so much! Medium hardness but it only takes my dog 2 minutes to finish it with delight and ease. He's a Husky. Good smell. Good size for a medium size dog.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My dogs love it! Both my senior dog and the puppy. It keeps them busy and entertained. Definitely I will buy more of this item.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My dog loved these. It kept her busy for 5-10 minutes maybe? That is decent for her, for the size. She is a chewer. Love the simple ingredients, and smells like good quality compared to some other similar treats we have tried. Nice size for a quick treat but some bigger ones might be nice when I need to keep her busy longer.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Roxie loves it! She chewed on the whole thing. It’s perfect for big dogs.

b4c2a233-8ce4-4554-98c7-994444ed327d
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I had high hopes for this product and read wonderful reviews from other customers however my dog doesn’t want to chew it no matter how many days I let it sit there out there for him or try to trick him and take it back and then give it again to him several days later..