SE

Grandma
Posted on Oct 21, 2021
I apply it in two steps in my skincare routine. This way I get all the moisture and water at a very reasonable price.

This Aloe vera gel is one of my favorites. I love applying Aloe vera gel in two steps to get all the water I can Skincare in order: Cleaning (always I wash my hands before) Cryotherapy (a bowl filled with icy water and dip your face in it for 30 seconds with fingers mildly dab your face (without a towel) Toner Aloe vera gel (1st time) with a massage Serums or treatments (hyaluronic acid serum am / pm, retinol pm only, collagen, etc) Aloe vera gel (2nd time) Moisturizer Sunscreen or oil (to block) I avoid hot showers (which I love) I drink four 16oz glasses of water (little by little). The 16oz glass is very useful to keep track (I fill 1 in the morning, 1 at 11, another one at 3pm and the last one at 7pm) Exfoliate once a week (always the same day to remember easily) With dry weather I use a humidifier at night I hope I haven’t forgotten anything If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!!

233158de-57f9-485a-b71f-649061c93c71

I liked the smell! Refreshment smell:) The shape of the bottle looks kinda weird but I say to squeeze though. After applying it on to your skin, it’s not sticky at all. It can actually cool your skin. These days, it’s been hot in Japan and I get sunburn even though I put some sunscreen, so I use this product a lot to take care of my skin:)

594dde47-b0f9-42c7-a9b8-e20295aa4bdb
5bb5bcb7-a745-42fe-b43e-3ebfade6e9fd
d5e3c559-1d4a-4d9b-ba61-6fd9222ef3e3
56f04eff-11c1-457e-bbe9-128cb819634a
98b337ef-b87e-4055-98e1-25a3fdf8bc08
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Love this quality product! It's good value for the size. The package is attractive and easy to use. The immediate benefit to my skin is amazing. I love the composition of this product as it absorbs so easily that it fits quickly into any routine. It's easy to relax and feel good using this aloe frequently because it isn't full of scents or fillers! Highly recommend!

f7153036-547e-4fa6-8282-2780819f2ed2
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love it so much that I needed to reorder before I runout of it. Applying on my face in the morning right after refreshing with warm water and dry it a bit with towel. It helps my face to stay moisture and absolve all other skin care better afterwards.

1fac9fbf-ffb4-44fd-8d1b-a19be7cf3ca9
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like this gel very much bcause it's light texture and the freshy smell. it gives an immediate moisture to the skin, and the great benefit is that it is made contains 99% aloe vera. the package is very big and high quality gel. I like to put it on my face and body!

66dd07ff-c0c1-457a-9018-5815ffa11a9d
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love using this after a shower! I hate the stickiness of creams that's why aloe vera gel is perfect for me. I mix it in with a few drops of squalene oil for some extra hydration and softness. I love this aloe vera gel particularly because it is 99% aloe.

98fe5c1d-7224-4086-89eb-802ea8a49d74
Posted on May 23, 2022

I use this as my moisturizer everyday in my skin routine (on my body) , and my skin has never been softer and I feel refreshed . I absolutely love this! It has a slight aloe smell. The size is great for the price. The package is cute and easy to handle. This is a product I keep purchasing.

d861043f-a912-486e-92f1-5786032cdfbc
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Seriously guys I will never again stay without an aloe gel, it s a must and actually I put it everywhere, for my face after sun burn, after shaving or waxing, in my hair masks in my elbows, I think it s a great substance to add to everything and am pretty satisfied with this one so yeah, excellent it is!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I originally bought this to use with my microcurrent device. It is perfect for that and leaves skin moist and dries without any tackiness. But its been a life saver for my dry scalp which became extremely flaky & irritated fr the cold weather that nothing else seems to help. This is the only thing that gives me relief!! its completely waterbased so does not leave my hair greasy after it dries. I apply this day and night to my scalp and immediately saw an improvement. Really Amazing product & value!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought this gel to use on my face and hair. I was looking for a 99% Aloe vera concentration. I use it in the evening on my face and on my hair as a mask (overnight or on the beach). This leaves my hair nice and silky. Great value for money