Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Vitamin C Moisturizer, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I am really enjoying this moisturiser. I like the thickness of this - not too thick and not too watery/thin. It has a lovely citrus fragrance and absorbs nicely without needing too much product. I really like the pump pack. Good size product - it should last me a while. I really like the natural ingredients. I will likely purchase this again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Larger size packaging at 100ml is good as it will last longer. Able to use both day and night makes this moisturizer versatile. However am not crazy about the slight scent of the cream, guess it is from the combination of different ingredients. Overall, I am still a fan of the brand.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Excellent for day and night. Moisturizes but doesn't clog pores and works well over serums. No sensitive skin reactions either. I am 60 and the texture of my skin has noticeably approved since I started using this product about a year ago.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I like to use this moisturizer every day. It absorbs well, not too heavy. It has a pump which is great to have especially considering the huge size of the cream. Definitely will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Greate volume and quality for the money. Nice aroma for me, easily sreads on the skin and give it few minutes to absorb. Very economical usage and nice packaging to keep Vit C working.My skin now combi sensitive and no redness or rush after using with cream.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought the moisturizer to replace my Mad Hippie vit C. And I must say I love it. It does a great job hydrating skin and smells great too. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Nice moisturizer as always great ingredients no nasties. I wouldn't say it works wonders but it is a nice moisturizer. Sometimes I can feel a little tingly sensation after applying it but not always maybe it depends of the rest of skin care routine

Posted on Jul 13, 2020

This is a great moisturizer for any skin type. This moisturizer is rich and creamy but does not clog my pores and has not caused any breakouts. It absorbs fast and has a pleasant scent. I have been using this moisturizer in conjunction with instanatural Glycolic Acid Serum once daily for few weeks. I am very happy with my results. It made my skin softer and plumped it up a bit.

1abfa94c-a778-4f1b-9bb4-74ea35b68b33
6f6ad8d3-7854-48de-8d02-63bbe1864e4d
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Am in love with this moisturizer and the smell of this product is like an orange 😍😍😍

f8d5e09d-ba3a-4113-adce-4f88ef1d82fa
Posted on Jun 8, 2021

This product is most definitely unlike anything I have ever used before. The smell is a light citrus scent that isn't too strong or too light. The way this product feels is very different. It comes out like a moisturizer usually does from the pump and then it's almost a thick consistency but it isn't. I can't explain it properly without suggesting you buy the product yourself. I use it in the morning after I wash my face as well as at night before I go to bed. I have extremely dry skin and this product helps to soothe my skin and hydrate it. I will go back to this wonderful product every time. So good!