Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Normalizing Tea Tree Shampoo, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I bought it for my boyfriend because he had awful scalp acne that was unbearable painful. I read about it online and decided to buy it for him. It changed his life and I am happy to see him more relaxed! He isn't wearing caps anymore to cover his head! I recommend it to anyone with scalp problems!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

This shampoo is far better than the manufactured bottles that you get at your local corporate store. The manufacturer does not use various potentially harmful ingredients like carcinogens or endocrine disruptors. Plus, my hair has never felt as good as it has since I switched. I have a wavy mane that is a bit tough to tame but I have found my hair is easier to manage since switching shampoos. I will buy this again as well as try other Jasön shampoos in the future!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

f9a9f273-49a8-41ba-ab43-02e1ddf78885
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really liked this shampoo, it’s a little on a higher end price range for me personally but it cleaned my scalp really well but I would alternate it with other shampoos cuz it’s a bit drying on very long term use but it u have naturally oily scalp it will be perfect for u, I have naturally dry skin n scalp so I felt my hair was a bit dry after few months of using it, but it’s not harsh at all. It really helped my scalp

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good scent of tea tree. Package comes intact and is easy to use. Quality is fine if you are looking for a fresh and cleaning shampoo. I have finished the bottle now, and I realize every time when I use it right after shaving my hair, the scalp gets itchy and sensitive. Leaving me no option but to switch to another more moisturizing shampoo during those days.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

One of the best shampoos I’ve ever used! Amazing quality. Great scent. Benefits my hair. Moisturizes my scalp even though it’s sensitive with a lot of dandruff. Great size and really enough.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great shampoo for people with head acne or are easily irritated my husband uses after wearing a hat and sweating and clears his head up very well.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The scent is ok but what’s important is how it worked wonderfully on my red and irritated scalp really makes a difference . Big bottle. Great for sensitive scalp

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Good shampoo in terms of getting the job done. However it doesn't foam much, so I tend to need more than I feel is necessary to get the job done (I have a full head of thick hair). The tea tree scent isn't overpowering, nor does it feel "minty". Not sure if I will re-order this product in the future.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Really helps with my husband's dandruff, but sometimes requires extra round - not very soapy if you haven't washed your hair in 2 days. Been using for the last few years.