Page 1 - Reviews - Jigsaw Health, Electrolyte Supreme, Berry-Licious, 60 Packets, 11.4 oz (324 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Fantastic flavour. Works well with icy cold water or even made as icy pops for summer treats. I also tried it with soda stream to make a refreshing bubbly drink that hydrates you at the same time.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great taste, provides a pick me up you can feel almost instantly. Great price too! Beat Amazon's price and was delivered in 2 days. The packets are so convenient!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I take this electrolyte everyday. The combination of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals support to me a lot and taste is so good. I already ordered 3 more packages.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is delicious! I've ordered this flavor several times and I keep coming back.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great taste. The quality of the product is consistent. Makes me drink a lot of water. Best of all, no sugar!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Taste is amazing and very refreshing

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Helped tremendously with my rehydration!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Excellent product

Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the impressive composition of these electrolytes and the absence of sugar, diluted in more water than shown in the instructions, the taste seemed normal to me, but for my daughter they turned out to be sweet, next time I will try the electrolytes of this company with citrus flavor

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Product with very good ingredients! Looking forward to the effect!